Combining Oracle Decks?

Juliana

Does anyone combine two (or more) oracle decks into a big single deck? And if so, which decks do you do this with? Obviously you are limited to decks that are the same size, but there are a few decks out there that are. So, does anyone do this?

Ladyoflosttimes

I only have 1 oracle deck (for now hehe) so I can't but a friend of mine got the Gods & Titans / Goddesses & Sirens Oracles by Stacey Demarco w/ Illustrations by Jimmy Manton
and uses them as one deck.

Celtictarot

Look at various youtube vids, lots of people doing a main draw with another deck the "assist" deck and is used all the time as that!

Serenia

I intend to combine my Oracle of Shadows and Light and my Oracle of the Shapeshifters into one big deck, once the latter arrives here. I had the same plan last summer for my Druid Animals and Druid Plant Oracle, but although I really like the card images, I found that I didn't "connect" to the decks the way I thought I would, so I haven't used them all that much since then. I hope that one day the right time for them and me will come - until this happens they are going to live in my big blue tarot box! :)

Another thing is what Celtictarot mentioned, that you draw a card from another oracle to add to or to clarify a previous reading. I do that sometimes - this has the advantage that the cards can have different sizes because you keep each deck in its own stack. I choose the decks to be used depending on the question of the spread.

Carla

I mixed my Druid Plant and Animal Oracles together and they've been that way for so many years I just think of the whole deck as the Druidcraft Oracle.

Celtictarot

I do feel for the druid oracles it would end up being that, I just feel the energy is bang on for that purpose. For other decks, I am not so sure!

Juliana

Some great ideas. Thank you all!