Lucy Cavendish Decks - How Many Do You Have?

Glass Owl

Lucy Cavendish has a lot of Oracle decks out there:

Oracle of the Shapeshifters
Oracle of Shadows and Light
Oracle of the Dragonfae
Oracle of the Mermaids
Les Vampires: Children Of The Night
Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle
Magical Spell Cards

How many of them to do have and why?

As for me I have 4:
Oracle of the Shapeshifters
Oracle of Shadows and Light
Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle
Les Vampires

I really like the themes that are woven through the decks I have. I have found the Oracle of Shapeshifters particularly insightful. I also love the fact that each one is different and explores a different topic rather than just being a re-run.

I have thought about buying other decks created by her but for now, I am happy with the ones that I have.

GotH

I only have one. Oracles of the Mermaids. I think the cards are beautiful and pull that deck out when I need tune into my feminine side more. I was just looking at the Shapeshifters and would consider getting that one too. They seem "happier" than the other decks. lol

Glass Owl

I only have one. Oracles of the Mermaids. I think the cards are beautiful and pull that deck out when I need tune into my feminine side more. I was just looking at the Shapeshifters and would consider getting that one too. They seem "happier" than the other decks. lol

Don't let the cute animals fool you though - the deck has depth as it is about dealing with changes. I pre-ordered it on a whim and I was so glad that I did.

I am not a big fan of water so I think that is why I have avoided the Oracle of the Mermaids. But if it helps one connect to their feminine side, that may be good for me.

ravynangel

deleted :)

Glass Owl

Wild Wisdom of the Faery (which works wonderfully with Tarot of the Hidden Realm btw)
Oh, that sounds like a fantastic combo! I have both deck so I will have to give that go. Too bad the the Wild Wisdom of the Faery isn't as well known as other fairy-themed oracle deck.

I would love to pick a favourite, but each deck is a favourite when I am using it and I love how they're not all the same.

Me too! I can't really say I have a favorite as I think all of the ones I have are excellent and unique in their own way. I feel like a mother having to choose which is her favorite child.

Juliana

I have Shadows and Light and Shapeshifters because I'm a big fan of Jasmine's artwork in particular. But I'm not too sure I will get the Les Vampires one. I just don't care for the cards with Christian images. I can't see myself using it. And yet I hate to pass up another deck by Jasmine.

ravynangel

Oh, that sounds like a fantastic combo! I have both deck so I will have to give that go. Too bad the the Wild Wisdom of the Faery isn't as well known as other fairy-themed oracle deck.

deleted :)

Me too! I can't really say I have a favorite as I think all of the ones I have are excellent and unique in their own way. I feel like a mother having to choose which is her favorite child.

Serenia

I happen to have all of her decks except for the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle. I didn't buy any of the decks simply because Lucy Cavendish made it - every single one had something special about it that made my buy it.

I particularly love her Magical Spell Cards because I can use them as spell cards and as a regular oracle card deck. And the images are lovely.

The Oracle of Shadows and Light and the Shapeshifters have helped me a lot through difficult periods of my life.

I haven't worked much with the Oracle of the Dragonfae yet (I just got it last year), but it seems it'll become a firm favourite soon!

Do you think it might be worthwile for me to get the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle? It seems too sweet for me, for some reason.

TarotFlow

Do you think it might be worthwile for me to get the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle? It seems too sweet for me, for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I bought Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle about a month ago, and I am surprised about the power I feel from this deck. I feel we are connected almost like lovers !
The cards are full of wisdom and it feels like the fairy's are around me and the deck.
Also have Dragonfae oracle and this deck also has great value for me. I had some doubt about buying the deck but then I pulled an oraclecard for the comment on buying it.
The deck would make me feel supported and it really did :)

Serenia

@ TarotFlow: Thanks for your reply! I'm still on the fence concerning the Wild Wisdom of the Faery. I found an old thread about the deck and posted there, and then I'll see how it goes.

And I'd like to emphasize once more how much I like the Magical Spell Cards! I don't read about this deck very often on AT, so it probably might be underestimated or overlooked because it's published by Hay House.