Oracle Of Echoes Pre-Orders

tourian

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share some good news. My Oracle Of Echoes is done! I just got the printer proof and everything looks great :)
To view the full oracle please visit oracleofechoes.com

If you'd like to purchase 2 decks (of any kind, lenormand or oracle) Please contact me via Etsy so I can share a free shipping coupon on one of the decks.

Pre-orders will be accepted until December 27th. Shipping will be in January.

Attachments

• OrEcho2.jpg
    OrEcho2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 457
  • Cards.jpg
    Cards.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 811
  • OracleBox.jpg
    OracleBox.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 543

Falcor

It's amazing. I can see with how much love and talent the cards were made.

BodhiSeed

Wow, those are lovely (I'm a fan of watercolor :)). Congratulations on finishing and publishing such a great deck!

Falcor

I wonder why all the cool decks are from US? With such a post rate I can't afford myself to order again =[

Bluebird

This is a really beautiful and empowering deck. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. The very best of luck with it!

Joss

tourian

I wonder why all the cool decks are from US? With such a post rate I can't afford myself to order again =[

I know! Shipping is quite expensive here. I tried to make it as affordable as possible.
That's why if people order 2 decks, i usually try to combine and have free shipping on the second.

Take care!

tourian

This is a really beautiful and empowering deck. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. The very best of luck with it!

Joss

Thanks Joss :) they were really fun to make! You can also view the process on instagram. I have some short videos.

lunasolare1