Kadar deck

Christopher J Gould

I would still send a message to Costas, as I think they were all delivered a week or two ago. It looks to me as if your got lost by the shipping company - may be worth an email.

firecatpickles

Mr. Gould, I want this deck so #&%+@ bad I can't stand it

Christopher J Gould

Well, if you, or anyone else here, wants a deck early - just drop me an email at alchemytalk@gmail.com and I will send you the details. It would be nice to get a few copies out there prior to the launch - I know you people are going to like these and a bit of feedback would be great.
For those of you who have been waiting with the Kickstarter - I can promise you that if you order directly from Alchemy Moon, your order will be in the post next day (or even same day).
cheers
Chris

Michael Magick

you will love the deck but you will really love the thinking behind the deck. the reading system is easy to learn and can be expanded to a much deeper reading.

nicky

Hi Nicky - sorry to here that you have not received your set yet.
I must say up front that I am the designer and have nothing to to with the distribution. (Although I will have when I start selling from the Alchemy Moon site - and we have a 100% track record of getting all orders out on time). What I suggest is that you contact the distributor directly - his name is Costas and you can contact him via his website. http://www.magictao.co.uk/
I am sure he will sort it out for you. If not, please get back to me.
cheers
Chris

I am still waiting :( I sent my address to the Costas person and nada sent yet - dammit this deck is fabu !

Christopher J Gould

Kadar Cards Woes

Hi Chris gold here. I am the designer of the Kadar Cards although I have nothing to do with the distribution or the problems people have been having in getting their orders fulfilled.
However this does not stop me from feeling some responsibility.
All I can say is this - if you order from my own site - Alchemy Moon - www.alchemymoon.com I can assure you that the order will be sent off within the week that it was placed. We have 100% customer satisfaction and you can order from Alchemy Moon with confidence. I have the Kadar Cards on sale there, along with other items that I am sure will be of interest to this community, so pop along there and have a look.
Now, although I have nothing to do with Costos and his business, I will do my best to sort this out for people. So if you have not received your deck yet, please send me what details you can - email, name and address and if you have any info from the Kickstarter that would help too. (the bst way of contacting me is on the contact form on the website, or via email alchemytalk@gmail.com) Again, I have nothing to do with the Kickstarter fulfillment, so I do not know what information you get your end. However, I will get in touch with Costos myself and ensure that he fulfills the orders. One way or the other I will sort it out for people who are still waiting.
Again, Alchemy Moon is a very different business and I do have concerns that this will rub off on us. You have my personal guarantee that customer care is paramount to us and after over a decade of trading, we do not have a single customer complaint. So even though I have no responsibility for the fulfilment or these orders, I will do my best for you people.

gregory

I backed this on kickstarter and it showed up on time and everything. Just FYI Christopher ! So I think Nicky's problem is very likely a genuine lost in transit. Not that that explains why there's been no response since.

Christopher J Gould

I think you may well be right. And real glad you got your set Gregory and I hope that you are having fun with them. I just want to make sure that everyone is ok on this. BTW, have you been to the Kadar Cards forum, there is lots of interesting additional information there - people are doing some remarkable things with this little deck of cards.

gregory

I think you may well be right. And real glad you got your set Gregory and I hope that you are having fun with them. I just want to make sure that everyone is ok on this. BTW, have you been to the Kadar Cards forum, there is lots of interesting additional information there - people are doing some remarkable things with this little deck of cards.
I am TRYING not to join any more forums... But - I might... :D

nicky

I backed this on kickstarter and it showed up on time and everything. Just FYI Christopher ! So I think Nicky's problem is very likely a genuine lost in transit. Not that that explains why there's been no response since.

yes and yes waaaaaaaaaa

Christopher- I contacted Costas again - we shall see :) thanks