Queen of Cups for "how does he feel about me?"

almalibrarian01

I drew Queen of Cups in response to my question, "how does he feel about me?"

My interpretation of this is that he sees me as graceful, caring, self-composed and kind?

Any other interpretations for this card, perhaps deeper ones?

Thank you,

Alma

rwcarter

Hi almalibrarian01,

Was this the only card you drew for the whole reading? Or was this one card for one question in a larger reading?

almalibrarian01

Hi almalibrarian01,

Was this the only card you drew for the whole reading? Or was this one card for one question in a larger reading?

Hi!

I drew 4 cards. The first question was Queen of Cups; I then asked if he had contacted me on Instagram the night before and drew King of Pentacles (a card I have often drawn for him in the past). The third card I forget what I asked and drew!

But basically I was trying to ascertain how he feels about me and if he had contacted me.

Alma

rwcarter

Moderator Note

It helps us Moderators if you explicitly state how many cards were in the reading. Then we don't have to ask if it's a complete reading or not, even if it's only one card, as those are only discussed in the Your Readings forum.

And since you're only interested in the QC, please edit your response to remove mention of the other card.

rwcarter

My interpretation of this is that he sees me as graceful, caring, self-composed and kind?
You asked about his feelings for you, not how he sees you (unless you think those are the same thing). QC for a man's feelings suggests that he cares for you, and the feelings are probably deep, but they may only be that of friendship.

Rodney

almalibrarian01

You asked about his feelings for you, not how he sees you (unless you think those are the same thing). QC for a man's feelings suggests that he cares for you, and the feelings are probably deep, but they may only be that of friendship.

Rodney

That was just a casual remark, I did not imply an distinction between seeing and feeling. My initial question if you re-read my initial post is "how does he feel about me". I stated that clearly.

rwcarter

That was just a casual remark, I did not imply an distinction between seeing and feeling. My initial question if you re-read my initial post is "how does he feel about me". I stated that clearly.
And as I bolded and color-changed in your response, you stated how he sees you. If you think seeing and feeling are the same thing, that's fine. I see them as two different things. The answer you gave is about you, whereas the answer I gave is about him. That's why I see them as different things.

almalibrarian01

And as I bolded and color-changed in your response, you stated how he sees you. If you think seeing and feeling are the same thing, that's fine. I see them as two different things. The answer you gave is about you, whereas the answer I gave is about him. That's why I see them as different things.

Possibly I said 'see' because it is an online long distance relationship and so often what he 'sees' of me is what he knows of me? i.e. photos I post on facebook and such.

So with that complicating things, I may have made a slip about 'see' and 'feel', but I want to clarify, I did the reading to know how he feels about me. :)

think

I agree with rwcarter - his feelings aren't that you're graceful, composing, kind and so on... not if you see a distinction between how he feels about you or how he sees you. Queen of cups for me is someone brimming with feelings, warmth and caring, they feel very good about you. For me it's likely romantic as well.

Sharla

Just like rwcarter has said, you asked about how he feels about you, and not about how he sees you . These are two different Q's as you've translated this card as how he sees YOU and not how HE feels.

It is a sort of good card though for how he feels (in a way), he feels comfortable around you. He's does feel emotionally guarded though, and if he has feelings for you he would feel these quite deeply.

Bad side would be that he may be slow to trust you for the fear of getting hurt, causing him to be guarded of his feelings.

He may be slow to open up to you because of his fear to be able to trust so easily....he does have difficulty in trusting people and this is usually related to his past experiences or his childhood.

Can also be at times, depending on how deep you both are....jealous and possessive at times.