3 of Pentacles in Body position

TyroneLove

Hey there. I got into the habit of doing a daily 3 cards spread with the Body Mind Spirit positions.
The card I've drawn today for the body position is the 3 of pent and I have a hard time figuring it out.
I know the traditional meanings (cooperation, planning ahead, skill, effort etc...) but I have trouble interpreting it as relating to my body. Could it be some sort of advice ?

turtlebite

You will give or receive some advice on crafting your body. I would say following someone else's plan but might be too much for a daily spread.

tarot_quest

You can also think about good foundation, or a solid basis.

When I started probiotics, I asked Tarot ''what good does it do to my body?'', and I received 3 of pentacles. In this case, I really thought about the idea of collaboration (from the friendly bacteria!).

Sometimes, we have to stretch our imagination a bit to get an answer

TyroneLove

Thank you both for the replies. Indeed these make intuitive sense. I'll meditate on this card a bit.

nisaba

Hey there. I got into the habit of doing a daily 3 cards spread with the Body Mind Spirit positions.
The card I've drawn today for the body position is the 3 of pent and I have a hard time figuring it out.
I know the traditional meanings (cooperation, planning ahead, skill, effort etc...) but I have trouble interpreting it as relating to my body. Could it be some sort of advice ?

"Body, mind and spirit" doesn't mean only the body, It means the physical, solid world, what's actually out there as opposed to the different levels of the inner world which "mind" and "spirit" represent. So, the "body" position is what is solid and tangible.

With that in mind, the keywords you mentioned for the Three Pentacles make sense: these things are not happening in your mind or in your relationship with the Gods, but in the real world, right here-and-now.