The Gravenchase Lenormand

barefootlife

Oh, I'm so excited for this! Your Gravenchase will be my first Lenormand!

lightpers

Really like The Gravenchase, ordered already!

blue_fusion

Thank you both! i hope you like the deck when you actually get them. :)

WolfyJames

I received the pocket version of the deck and it's very lovely.

decan

I'm very tempted by the Gravenchase Lenormand. In any case it is on my whishlist!!

blue_fusion

I'm very tempted by the Gravenchase Lenormand. In any case it is on my whishlist!!

I hope you like it, in the event that you end up ordering it (crosses fingers :D).

I received the pocket version of the deck and it's very lovely.

Oh wow. Thanks. Have you tried using it in readings? I hope it reads well. I have so far gotten good feedback from those who have bought this and Anino Lenormand, and someone on FB's been regularly posting readings done using the Gravenchase. Thanks again!

-Ly

Gwynydd

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love that you do a mini size :) I will get a deck when I can.

blue_fusion

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love that you do a mini size :) I will get a deck when I can.

Thanks! A small tip: if you plan to get just a regular sized deck (Bridge), I suggest you go to the Makeplayingcards store - the regular sized decks there come in a translucent hinged plastic case (the Printerstudio store ones come in a white window box, but the store there also has zip pouches that match the decks). All the minis in both stores come in white window boxes. The card stock is the same between the two stores because they're from the same mother company, it's just that each printer caters to different markets, so they have a different line of products.

-Ly

CharlotteK

I just ordered this. My first ever Lenormand. I'm so excited. The ship did it for me :)