New Finds

EvaSegovia

Hey FeeLion! Great story! To answer your question, there's a store that sells crystals on the other side of the island, but I don't get over that much... So I buy all my stones online. I view a LOT of stones. I try to tune into the stone in the photo, but more often than not, I get no sense at all that its right for me. Once in a while though...! I think I may have connected with a Mystic Merlinite when I was first checking them out, but I always revisit a few times before I buy just to make sure it's still calling me

JustJazzie

Hey FeeLion! Great story! To answer your question, there's a store that sells crystals on the other side of the island, but I don't get over that much... So I buy all my stones online. I view a LOT of stones. I try to tune into the stone in the photo, but more often than not, I get no sense at all that its right for me. Once in a while though...! I think I may have connected with a Mystic Merlinite when I was first checking them out, but I always revisit a few times before I buy just to make sure it's still calling me

Mystic merlanite (or indigo gabbros for the generic name) Is an AMAZING stone to work with. Absolutely magical. I highly recommend tuning into it for a while and discovering its awesomeness!

theFeeLion

Ok, adding some new finds...

The other day I went out shopping purposely to find a grounding crystal, some labradorite, and a herkimer diamond (I woke up a few times in one night just enough to remember that I needed to remember herkimer diamonds). I went to my local crystal shop and thought that if they had crystals I connected with then I would be happy, otherwise I would walk away.

I walked away with two beautiful smokey herkimer diamonds, a piece of yellow-green labradorite, a lovely piece of tumbled moss agate (he's a tri split within the stone), and some smokey quartz with a picture plane within it (the image changes every time I look at the "picture plane").

I am so happy with my new finds and almost can't believe the difference in my readings since I've hade them!