horary when will Alex ask me to move in with him?

VikingPrincess

Hi all,

There is a man I am interested in building a family with. I was wondering will he ask me to move in with him? I know I should have phrased will he move in with me but it just came out.

My approach to this chart is :
Ascendant is in early degree. My estimate guess is because I phrased a question the way I did. Also, one of my natal planets is at 2 degrees Leo. Asce'ruler Sun is hot and dry, while the planet of the hour is hot and wet. There is no hour agreement.

Significators are Sun for me as the querent and Saturn for him.

Moon is the action. Moon is not void. Moon will sextile Venus just before she changes her sign.

Saturn, L7, sextiles Jupiter lord of radical 9th, and that will perfect in August.
Saturn will eventually be in a trine with Mercury his 9th house. He might come and stay but not move - temp.

I find it extremely interesting that Lord of his 4th house is about to trine Jupiter, resident of radical 4th house and a lord of 9th.

Now, we turn to me. Sun is completely void but I am in his 4th house. I do not understand this at all.

My best guess is he will move. I do not like Venus rejecting Saturn after she squared it.

Am I wrong?

Here is the chart
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...=gw&sday=29&smon=4&syr=2017&hsy=5&rs=0&add=18

Thank you
VikingPrincess

Etene

Your chart link apparently relies upon being viewed from your own log-in, since I'm getting the following message:
astro.com said:
Welcome to www.astro.com!
For guest users:
To view this horoscope you need to enter birth data. Please click here to go to the data entry page. The horoscope will be displayed subsequently.
For visitors with a registered user profile:
If you have already created a registered user profile your data are still stored in our database. To access your data please log in.
Without the chart data at hand, I take from your description of it that right now it's too soon to tell. (Early degree, no agreement between hour ruler and horoscope triplicity.)

Ignoring that, the significators aren't connected (☉⚻♄, wide, applying) and Moon isn't in a position to help: I don't know where it is in your chart, but in Taurus, it's ☽⚻♄, in Gemini it's ☽☌♂ before ☽⚺☉, and tomorrow it's ☽⚻♄ again.

Etene

The .gif is visible and clarifies the Moon position. Unfortunately, I still see no useful connections.
There is a man I am interested in building a family with. I was wondering will he ask me to move in with him? I know I should have phrased will he move in with me but it just came out.
It's not my place to ask, but I'm a bit curious about the "I know I should have" part, since it has a lot of potential implication. Perhaps that you own the better of your places, or perhaps (taking these exact words) it's that you have in mind two notions, one of him actively asking you, and another of your having to ask him and wondering how he would then respond. I'd take the nuance more seriously in a tarot reading (where a card falling out of the shuffling deck is as ominous as a Freudian slip in the question), but here we're looking for a connection of some sort between significators, and except for the details, you're probably not much worried about who-asks-whom if either can get you to your goal. Yet, we find his significator in your 5th and your significator in his 4th. Taking a wild guess here, I wonder if he isn't already comfortable with your arrangements, while you're seeking to nudge him along into a more serious relationship role, hence the question's phrasing and re-phrasing.

Given that Saturn is retrograde, and your 4th is ruled by Mars (and we see ♂☍♄ here), I don't think the time is right for pressing this matter.

And if what I'm seeing is mistaken, hopefully somebody else will set me right. :D

VikingPrincess

Hi

I am very particular on how questions are phrased. For instance, should i ??? do not work well. However, if a question is "will I?" the clause "should I" is automatically implied in either dignity or aspects to beneficial planets.

He loves his home. It will be rather strange and difficult to move where he is since there are no jobs in my field where he lives. He is self employed. He can be anywhere.

Thank you ever so much for replying
VikingPrincess

Etene

Your financial argument is probably a strong one, but since he can be anywhere, there must be a reason why he is where he is, as you said, "He loves his home." An examination of his natal chart could reveal how he reacts to his environment, and to relocation.

Granted, I'm looking at this like a Tarot spread, but I see: His significator is retrograde and out of sect, Mercury is retrograde, Jupiter in his 9th (long journeys) is retrograde and out of sect and quincunx its lord (♃⚻♀), and Moon is separating from your significator and barely emerging from beams. Even if there were a connection between your significators in this horary, I wouldn't be eager to ask him to relocate under these conditions, lest he himself move retrograde in spirit (if not body) for a while.

I suppose the big, underlying question is, "Are you really in a hurry?" Although it wasn't your horary question, you titled this thread with "when" so there must be some schedule matter in your mind, and you seem to be anticipating it. If you have precise times and locations for your nativities, you could try checking progressions to see if any near-future dates come up and seem relevant.

VikingPrincess

Etene,

How are you getting I am in better financial situation than him?

He is making 10x more than I am. Tech. speaking I need to figure out what to do with him.

Thanks
VikingPrincess