5 of Pentacles reversed clarified by The Sun

PageOfRose

I got 2 times when did spreads about result of my target trip is 5 of Pentacles rx that clarified by The Sun. What will it can be? I can't understand clearly, when other cards in the spreads made me think that I can't take the trip. But 5 of Pentacles rx that clarified by The Sun in the results (question: How about chance that I can take the trip in this month?) made me think that I can. I understand that 5P rx told the that I need to accept conditions to get the trip, and The Sun show that I will see clearly the way/how to do. But that thing doesn't fit with other cards in the spreads that show I can't take the trip. Did I missunderstand something about 5P rx clarified by Sun?

PAMUYA

Take matters into your own hands, why do you doubt yourself? Sun clarifies to see the positive out look.

PageOfRose

Take matters into your own hands, why do you doubt yourself? Sun clarifies to see the positive out look.

The Magical also appeared before 5P rx, so seem it's really mean "Take matters into your own hands", although I can't understand why 5P rx is "Take matters into your own hands". Because it also meaning I don't need any help when the 5P is about be refused to have a help? But it's a important business trip and will the chance come or not isn't depend on me. So that why I took another card after get a Magical at the first, then get twice times with 5P rx clarified Sun. With The Sun, it's made me have a hope that I can do it but the other cards in the spreads said "No any trip". So does they mean I will go on another way but not the way of that trip?

Thank you a lot because of your reply.