Bonefire Tarot- From Schiffer Publishing.

wooden-eye

Hi Gabi

Just one question, will the booklet which comes with the Schiffers deck have more info than the original LWB?

xx
Lin

Hi Linfang.
Yes absolutely.
Schiffer set me to work writing the full companion book I had always been promising Bonefire. It took months.😊

wooden-eye

If I see one in a store, I will snap a photo and post it. I can only imagine how I'd feel if this were my deck, and I saw it in a shop. I'd freaking swoon and need some assistance. Congratulations, again, well done.

I've not gotten any emails from Amazon about my preorder.
Thanks Prudence!
Schiffer told me decks are in transit from warehouse. I think Amazon etc only update when they receive stock.

SaturnCeleste

Thanks Prudence!
Schiffer told me decks are in transit from warehouse. I think Amazon etc only update when they receive stock.
Thank you so much for keeping us updated wooden-eye! I have never been more excited about receiving a deck from pre-order like I have your deck! I have been checking amazon everyday and no update but I'm confident I'll hear from them soon after reading your replies.

Linfang

Hi Linfang.
Yes absolutely.
Schiffer set me to work writing the full companion book I had always been promising Bonefire. It took months.😊

Great News, Gabi! Will the Fool's Dog app be updated as well?

CharlotteK

So I received a response from the marketing people at Schiffer and they said any delays to updates on Amazon etc. are only due to fact that most deck are in transit from the warehouse at Schiffer HQ to these online retailers. And statuses should change as soon as they arrive.

Fantastic! Thank you very much for the update. I'm really looking forward to unboxing it. If it's half as lovely as the photos I'll be well chuffed with my purchase.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

decan

Amazon sent me an email this morning. My pre-order isn't cancelled but the delivery time was delayed by 1 month.
They plan to ship my deck in the middle of january 2017.

I am living in Europe therefore I think it is possible that people in the US has their decks before me.

baylys

Amazon sent me an email this morning. My pre-order isn't cancelled but the delivery time was delayed by 1 month.

I am living in Europe therefore I think it is possible that people in the US has their decks before me.

Oh no!!! I live in NZ so I am screwed!!! I pre-ordered in April and for the last month I have been hovering over my emails, waiting for them to notify me that they are charging and posting. Here I was, hoping for it to be my xmas pressie. It will be the only deck I bought this year. An it will sit nicely with my two other Bonefire decks (one in the handmade felt bag and one in the sack in a trial box made by Gabi, I am so lucky). Patience was never a virtue here.

decan

Maybe in N-Z they will ship it sooner, I live in France it's far away from N-Z!
Not the same organization I guess!! :)

prudence

I just had an email from Amazon that it's delayed but if it hasn't been sent by Jan. 6, they'll cancel my order. Unless I hit the button that says I still want this order. I wonder if they didn't have enough stock to fulfill all of the preorders.

DaughterOfDanu

I just had an email from Amazon that it's delayed but if it hasn't been sent by Jan. 6, they'll cancel my order. Unless I hit the button that says I still want this order. I wonder if they didn't have enough stock to fulfill all of the preorders.

I just checked the listing and it now says "temporarily out of stock" I hope that it will be here by Christmas as I'm really looking forward to this deck. But regardless I'll be waiting as patiently as I can until it's in my hands :)