Which decks are on your wish list right now?

EmpyreanKnight

Definitely the colorful and vibrant Tao Oracle Cards by Ma Deva Padma. I loved the Osho Zen Tarot (from the same creator), so I know I won't go wrong with this.

The Oracle Belline is also quite lovely, isn't it?

missBrookeh

The Pythia Botanical Oracle by Leila + Olive is new to my wishlist, I haven't seen it mentioned often but I am interested in getting a plant-based deck since I have nothing of the sort.

The earthbound oracle is the only other oracle that has been on my wishlist for ages, I will get it eventually but I'm not feeling rushed to pick it up at the moment.

12doggiepaws

Dr. Yoav Ben-Dov's CBD Tarot de Marseille. I put it in my November 2016 to purchase list, I never got around to it. One of my BIGGEST regret. His website says that it will be available in a few months, going to purchase a couple of copies.

elevenstrikes

Psychic Tarot for the Heart and Awakened Soul Oracle. I hear both yield great results for people, and they seem like the kind of decks I could get into, being a newbie to Oracle decks.

EmpyreanKnight

Definitely the Gods and Titans Oracle, along with its sister deck, the Goddesses and Sirens. For fitspiration. These are the only oracle sets that got me this excited.

banbha

I don't have a huge list actually. Just Wisdom Keepers and I am also making a personal Brigid deck this year just for my own use.

The new full colour version of the Wisdom Keepers interests me too. The faces are so vibrant yet serene.

theFeeLion

For me, I am trying to decide between getting another oracle deck or branching out and getting my first tarot instead. The oracles I'm trying to decide between are:

The Heart of Faerie Oracle
Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle
The Transparent Oracle
Cosmos Tarot and Oracle

I already have the Faeries Oracle which I absolutely adore and would love to add even more faeries to the mix with the Heart of Fearie, but the Cosmos decks are so beautiful and it's two decks in one!

https://shop.lightgreyartlab.com/products/cosmos-tarot-oracle-deck

...I think that has just decided me... I need both! Lol. Or all of them... I think I just made my birthday wish list! šŸ˜„