decks and books

Emily

It would be interesting to see what kind of deck comes with the kit but there aren't any images of the deck yet. I wouldn't pre-order anything without seeing the deck first or getting an idea of what kind of information is included in the book. She seems to have written a few books on cat care but I wonder if the deck will just be another RWS clone deck.

Michellehihi

what books did you order for haindl, i haven't looked yet.
The 2 Rachel Pollack ones.
I have not received them, they are part of a trade with a lovely AT member!

reall

It says quite clearly that there is a deck in there. Could be one of those ones in the back of the book - my Trieste was a book with a full deck in a pocket in the back, and was very light. I have emailed the publisher :D

490g - that's not THAT light ! and that's what it says on MOST sites.....
WoW! you are good!:)) maybe I should ask what deck is it?:))
http://www.herronbooks.com.au/tarot-wisdom-book-and-card-pack/shop/23/item/2/20790/ and I see there is more deck n book set on official page but it say no longer available?!x.x anyone have this gypsy or any other set mentioned here?x.x :))

gregory

I have had an email from the editor of the company - she is getting back to me - I gave her the ISBN.

Herron is only a store. We need the publisher. I googled obsessively - it took a while, but I got them (Apple Press. Harder to find than you might think because of Apple the other one we all know and love.... :D)

Luna's Crone

This is an excellent and easy to read book with some great exercises in it! I LOVE IT! I still get it out once and awhile to re-read and re-do the exercises in it. Its one I will always have in my library!

You got yourself quite a lot of new goodies, its sounds like a second Christmas! :D Enjoy them.

Oh i will. but some of the stuff in the book of osha zen seem to be a bit mumbo jumbo, at least i can journal from the cards.

reall

I have had an email from the editor of the company - she is getting back to me - I gave her the ISBN.

Herron is only a store. We need the publisher. I googled obsessively - it took a while, but I got them (Apple Press. Harder to find than you might think because of Apple the other one we all know and love.... :D)
YeY!:))) looking forward to hear what is it?:)) lolz oh! I know all google flaws!:))

btw sorry to say apple is not my fav!x.x not a hypster! *run and hide* ;))

Ballerina

Hi. I have both the Romany Fortunes (which looks identical to the Gypsy Fortunes on Herron Books page) and the Celtic Oracle.

The books are lovely; glossy and full colour with lots of info. The cards come in tuck boxes placed in a well in the front cover with a ribbon to pull it out. They aren't great quality so must be used carefully. Overall these are really nice little treasures for on the bookshelf.

I found these at different times for under $5. ea new. I would definitely pick up others if I found them for a good price.