First Attempt At Making A Spread...

annabubble

Okay, this is the first proper spread I have attempted to make alone and I was wondering if it was usable or if it needed altering. It's about who someone is. It's quite simple really and there may be another one very similar somewhere on here but I did a quick search and couldn't find anything so here goes:

****4***3

(it's supposed to be a triangle around card 1 but it didn't really work)

Card 1 - The person. Who they are as a person in general
Card 2 - Who they are emotionally
Card 3 - Who they are physically
Card 4 - Who they are mentally

So is this alright? I know it's dead simple but I couldn't help but think it was missing something, even though it was accurate enough with the reading I did for myself.

Oh and I tried it with "Who am I right now?" and "Who do I have the potential to become?" and turned the cards over in the reverse order that I laid them down. What I mean is, I turned over 4, then 3 and so on leaving the general one until last.

So, any suggestions?

Delacey

annabubble,
Your spread looks very good! Its a simple way to retake stock of where your at, during a short time period. If you really want to add something the only thing that I can think of is maybe a card that suggests who you will be in the future, or factors that will change you from this person. I hope that made sense, its early morning here :) I will try to give it a whirl tonight.

Nice spread!
Delacey

IndigoWonders

I think that's a great spread. Simple but packed with information. Thanks for sharing.