I was gifted the Sacred Geometry. :3 Any Guidance?

urbandryad

I had a friend, after telling him that the Sacred Geometry deck was on my list of decks to own, give it to me, right then and there. He's such a generous soul, I offered one of my decks in exchange at least and he shook his head and so I want to first request positive loving energy sent to him by everyone.

Second, any help with this deck? I love the images I just am not sure how to use it best. Daily card read or spreads? Or maybe I should read the book that came with it and try to figure it out myself first? XD

I'm just oooooing over the new deck right now too much to read its accompanying book.

Tarotphelia

Who is the creator of the deck ? There is more than one sacred geometry deck , so I am not sure which one you are talking about .

urbandryad

@Tarotphelia Haha, sorry, I didn't know. The creator is Francene Hart. Its the book and deck set by Bear & Company. Also, it says Sacred Geometry Cards For The Visionary Path.

AJ

I used it as an oracle :)

single daily draws. Because I blog what I'm thinking rather than just think it and it blows away, I found it drew deep and insightful thinks from me.

That was particularly unhelpful wasn't it?

Thoughtful

l also was gifted the Sacred Geometry cards for Christmas. Mine are by Janosh a Dutch graphic designer. It has 33 cards, 80 page journal, 89 page study guide and a 56 minute CD.
l felt totally overwhelmed by it and have not used it yet, quite frankly l don't know where to start first. Anything that needs that much study puts me right off :p
Does anyone else have it.