Nisaba's Timing Method

Emro23uk

Omg, gob smacked!!!

I am yet to incorporate timing within tarot due to having read and heard how innacurate it can be. However I actually asked a timing question at the end of a reading for myself yesterday and then came on here and started reading. After reading your post I was intrigued to give it a go and do some specific timing questions. I sorted out a deck that I haven't used before, specifically for timing now :) In the reading I did yesterday with my deck I've been reading/working with the last few weeks, I was given then Queen of Swords. Guess what card I was given from the timing deck I've just asked the same question to...the Queen of Swords...Boom, I ❤️ tarot. Thanks so much for your post. I will be watching and waiting in 13 weeks 😉

Nemia

Nisaba, I use a pip deck by Robert Place (Angels Tarot) for your timing method and it has worked well so far. How do you think a playing card deck would work? I thought of that when I read you're looking for a TdM style deck for your timing method. We'd lose the deal breaker cards - but playing cards should work the same, don't you think?

nisaba

... I was given then Queen of Swords. Guess what card I was given from the timing deck I've just asked the same question to...the Queen of Swords...Boom, I ❤️ tarot. Thanks so much for your post. I will be watching and waiting in 13 weeks 😉

<smile>

nisaba

Nisaba, I use a pip deck by Robert Place (Angels Tarot) for your timing method and it has worked well so far. How do you think a playing card deck would work? I thought of that when I read you're looking for a TdM style deck for your timing method. We'd lose the deal breaker cards - but playing cards should work the same, don't you think?

I've already suggested earlier using playing cards if you don't he a second deck: you lose those big pointer-cards, and Jack becomes 11, Queen becomes 12, King becomes 13. I use a Tarot deck myself, but playing cards don't really try to talk to you", so they should be fine. And they're a cheap alternative. :)

Yarnzipan

That sounds really neat. I was thinking about picking up a Marseilles-style deck, mostly because I've been curious about some of the iconography etc. but I'd worried about reading from it. Looks like a good use to me!

Nemia

I've already suggested earlier using playing cards if you don't he a second deck: you lose those big pointer-cards, and Jack becomes 11, Queen becomes 12, King becomes 13. I use a Tarot deck myself, but playing cards don't really try to talk to you", so they should be fine. And they're a cheap alternative. :)

I must have missed it when you said so before. Thank you! This is such a useful method.

nisaba

Bumping gently, to make it easier to find in the future as reference material. :)