Lenormand spreads?

Phoenix Rising

The only lenormand spread I've been using most of the time is Sylvie's "No layout spread" which is directed at open ended questions. So the first step is to charge the "key card" depending on question. Man or Woman (obvious) You will be able to see more in the Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group

Charge the key Card, fan out the deck, pick cards randomly until you come to the key card for eg Woman, 3 cards chosen before the key card (is found) and 3 cards after.

Card+card+card+KEY+card+card+card

The cards directly on the left and right are the significant keys that can indicate alot of clues about the key card.

Phoenix

Isarma

I do not really use structured spreads to read with my lenormand, because I found out that with me they speak in pairs... i do not draw the cards, just let them jump out when I'm shuffling, it's really weird LOL

firefrost

Thanks, guys :)

Phoenix, the link doesn't work so I'll go and have a rummage!

Isarma, I found what you said about the cards working in pairs for you intruiging. Do you always draw an even number of cards to read two together?

Do we know if others have found this as well?

Phoenix Rising

Hi Firefrost

I've just corrected that link

phoenix

firefrost

Thanks very much Phoenix, plenty for us to go through there :)

Miss travel

the grand tableau

Hi there,

I have been using Sylvie Steinbach no layout system quite a lot and I think it is quite effective. It is a nice way to start up with that deck since it doesn't use many cards. The 2 paths spread is also interesting, as it shows informations between 2 options, and it is a good guide. I started little lessons on the "Grand Tableau" that I have been using for years now. It is more difficult to interpret since it uses all the cards of the deck. But it sure is very interesting. The notes on the "Grand Tableau" are posted on my blog for anyone interested. (just click on the link in my profile :))

Cheers ::heart::
Jayce

firefrost

Thank you Jayce - all contributions welcome!

franniee

Thanks everyone. These are great! The more the merrier. :)

Phoenix Rising

pyramid spread

Hi guys

I have created a new spread that i have been working on, on My blog

You might want to have a look at it.

phoenix

firefrost

I'm enjoying looking through these blogs, and I'm collecting spreads to use in the circle.

Do you mind if we use your Pyramid spread next time?

I'll pm you :)