Cartomancer, upcoming magazine

JadziaDeForest

Thank you for your feedback about the online version. I'll see what I can do about that and the format will be changed by the next issue if not sooner.

starlightexp

I'm going to dig in and get the subscription. I think it looks worthy enough

Babalon Jones

I ordered a print copy of the first one a couple of days ago to check it out. Hope it gets here soon! I actually prefer printed magazines to e-zines. Plus you can read them in the bath or out in the sun :)

gregory

I might do that - but not while I am over here... I'd LIKE the print version, but online from here is unmanageable. If I went for on line, I WOULD want a downloadable pdf though. Far easier to look back over old issues that way.

ETA OUCH POSTAGE. OK I want online - but I want it with the pdf thing. If I delay - will I still get the first issue ?

JadziaDeForest

Subscriptions will always start with the current issue of the magazine. The second issue will be out August 1st. I'll also have back issues that can be purchased individually once we get to that point.

gregory

OK - so I have done the thing - but I hope we can ALWAYS access the back issues; this is all slightly worrying if we cannot download them as pdfs...

Madrigal

I ordered a print copy of the first one a couple of days ago to check it out. Hope it gets here soon! I actually prefer printed magazines to e-zines. Plus you can read them in the bath or out in the sun :)

I did, too, several weeks ago but have yet to receive it :confused: Hmm, perhaps an email inquiry is in order.

Cocobird55

It's really nice to have a paper tarot magazine.

raheli

Anymore reviews of the contents and the printing? I like a printed mag but it will be almost $30 an issue by the time it gets to Australia with printing and exchange rates.

Cocobird55

The magazine is nicely printed and well produced. The content is interesting. The same writers do write multiple articles, but that's not unusual in a magazine that is just starting out.