FInally...One of my deck in progress...

yaraluna

just a quick update on my oracle deck. here another image of one of the cards.
I am also working on a Marseilles deck but that one will be handmade (drawn, painted) as compared to this one which is collage based.
I will post more in the next weeks/months as I rework them and make new ones.
feedback is appreciated.

yara

Attachments

• TRANSFORMATION_by_yaraluna.jpg
    TRANSFORMATION_by_yaraluna.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 97

sharee

The transformation card draws the eye to so many things within the card, truly lovely. I really like your work.

Alta

You do a lovely job, but I think for me your use of colour is what draws me in. I know that the images are personal to you but I do find them quite enchanting, rather mysterious.

Alta

Hannafate

The composition and symbolism of these cards is really, really nice. They just flow!

The Crone seems a little cluttered, compared to the others, though.

Even so, she's pretty cool, too.

yaraluna

quick one from work

thank you for your feedback. The crone was one of the first ones I did and was experimenting with layers, positions, etc. I am reworking it right now and hope to have it done soon. I had to scan the images again as I lost many files last year when my computer crashed.

thank you for your feedback.

yara

missy

I really like The Crone as she currently is, without changes. I like the second Star with the clock. Transformation is a little small so it's harder for me to see the details. What I can see is nice but it is easier to get the feel of the image if it is larger.

Congratulations on the progress you've made on your deck! :thumbsup: