NightQueen

great movie

NightQueen

peace_pixie said:
I love this movie! hmmm i'd like to get the cards just for the hell of it
hahaha yeah I wouldnt mind them either!

Little Hare

Alissa said:
Random fact: I attended a private lecture years ago where Cate was being interviewed live and the audience could ask questions. One question was how she prepared for the role in this movie, and did she believe in psychics?

She said she did not go to psychics in general, but visited a few in Hollywood in preparation. However she didn't consider herself psychic at all, and wasn't really sure how much she believed in them, in general. The ones she saw, she said, were not very good.

:)

Oh lucky you! I love cate blanchett, she appears to have such wonderful goddess energy about her!. I'd love to know the psychics she went to.. i'm so nosy :p

Foucault

A friend of mine, Alan Strydom, a psychic entertainer in South Africa, developed a great intuitive system to read these ESP (Zener) cards. "The Gift" was what inspired him to create the system.

He has an e-book available. If you're interested, his website is: http://www.mindillusions.co.za

Use the contact information there to request information about his SERS (Simple ESP Card Reading System). Please mention that you read about it here in the Aeclectic Tarot forum, and feel free to mention my name.

Graham.