nissonite

aaquwaa

Hi,
anyone know where I can get a small peice of Nissonite?
Thanks,
aaquwaa

wumpkie

The only place I can really suggest is to try and look on Ebay every now and again. You can get some finds on there.

It is a lovely colour, I love blues and greens in crystals they seem to be what I have most in my collection.

If you get hold of a piece you will have to let us know. Out of curiosity what are you going to be using this crystal for, or should I say what are the properties? :D

aaquwaa

Hi wumpkie,
I actually need a couple of pieces for some close family members. I was just trying to find something in the old crystal bible for them. I stumbled across the nissonite. It is a beauty.

Properties (from the book):
It is used to clear and to activate the heart and throat chakras. It enhances ones ability to analyze and to understand the relationship between the parts of a situation or a problem and to relate the parts to the entirety.

It assists one in precise and succicnt understanding and verbalization of that which would normally be difficult to comprehend or express.

It helps in restlessness and emotional imbalances. It can provide an inner peace via the sublimation of pain, worry, and the cares of the external world.
Its also good for alcoholism, eating disorders and some others.

So I thought if I could locate some I would give it to my family for a try.
I think I have found some and will let you know if it helps them and works.
:) aaquwaa