Tree Tarot (In Progress)

truelighth

Oh, I absolutely love the card backs. It is wonderful. Great job, Dana! :thumbsup:

cSpaceDiva

Beautiful cards, this is going on my wish list. I even like the borders. ;)

adriayna

Crescent said:
When this deck is published, will it have borders (I hope not!)?

I don't know yet. A lot of that depends on who I find as a publisher or if I have to self publish. If it will have borders, it will only have black ones I think. I did purple ones with a bit of ornamentation for the majors-only version, but after a lot of feedback, I am rethinking that.

adriayna

Thank you everyone! Looks like the back is a keeper then! I wanted to post it here and get feedback first....I liked it a lot in its simplicity! :)

I promise I will have at least one more card done this week. I've been working on the swords!

minrice

Yes, the backs are gorgeous. The whole deck is amazing, I can't believe I missed this thread when it was started a long time ago.

Marli

Love the back, love the deck - can't wait until it's complete and I can get the whole deck!:D

flying black kat

I really enjoy looking at what you have done so far. The back is very beautiful, and I am looking forward to being able to get the whole deck.

Kathy

Whimsical Fey

I will echo the sentiments of everyone else and tell you that the backs are absolutely amazing. I'm anxiously waiting for this deck to be published, you've done an amazing job adriayna!

cesara

Definitely a beautiful deck and it most certainly makes my wish list. I can't wait to see the entire set of minors!

Aulruna

I have ordered mine about three weeks ago and am awaiting it any time now! Yay!!! :D