Tarot apps or online

Barleywine

The choice of apps for my Kindle is limited (no cell phone service where I live and I don't miss it), no Fool's Dog yet and most of what's available is mediocre except for the Galaxy Pro RWS, the CBD Marseille Pro and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. I only use them for reference, and only when I travel. The Pro versions have expanded interpretations that make them more useful. Although I don't care for the Illuminati physical deck, I'm thinking of getting the Kindle app just for the text.

Ace of Stars

The choice of apps for my Kindle is limited (no cell phone service where I live and I don't miss it), no Fool's Dog yet and most of what's available is mediocre except for the Galaxy Pro RWS, the CBD Marseille Pro and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. I only use them for reference, and only when I travel. The Pro versions have expanded interpretations that make them more useful. Although I don't care for the Illuminati physical deck, I'm thinking of getting the Kindle app just for the text.

Thanks for the kind words about Galaxy Tarot Pro and CBD Tarot de Marseille -- we'll be circling around to Amazon Kindle soon to do updates. We're always happy to receive user's suggestions :)

Just a note that the Tarot Illuminati app includes almost all the text from the deck companion book, but not from Kim Huggens's wonderful "Complete Guide to the Tarot Illuminati"

(Shonna @ Galaxy Tone)