Spirit Guide Block Out!!

September Pixie

UGH! I have been doing and doing and doing the exercises.. plus some 'Higher Self' ones I learned studing Wicca.. and I STILL haven't connected with mine! :( I think he/she must have given up on me :(

Any advice??

HOLMES

ok what i am getting here is ,

1. you are trying to hard,,
they say if you try to hard, when they speak you might miss it .

2. they say have no expections,
for the longest time i been expecing to see my guides glow in front of me, or talk in a voice besides my ear
hey holmes, yada yada yada.
so if you expect them to approach you in a movie style way or in a certain way , that can block them too.

3. and to clairify that point,
the way you are connecting might not be your speciality and so you have to gauge what clairsense is the best for you (divine guidance by doreen virtue or , you are pyschic book by pete a sanders, jr, will help you understand ) .

4. somestimes the mind itself can block us,

and the key to starting it is to pretend the guide is speaking, and you will begin to say hey i am getting something am i making it up.

5. perhaps your feelings are blocking the way .

feelings of self worth, or specialness.
we are worthy , and we are all special in the eye of the high level guide.

6. if the fears block your way ,

explore them too, and perhaps read opening to channel (one book i highly reccomend, ) ask your angels, and how to talk to your angels,
and divine guidance,
(check your library ) .

September Pixie

Well see.. I have had this deck for quite some time now.. and I am reading and connecting with every one but my spirit guide.. :( I thought perhaps because I got the cards from a friend who bought it and didnt really like it, so maybe it was connected to her, but i've cleansed them time and time again... and i still end up with nothing...

I went so far as to buy the books 'Enchantment of the Faerie Realm' and 'A Witches Guide to Faery Folk' but the more I read.. the more I think I am stunting my progress but the less I read.. the more disconnected I feel :(

Phoenix Rising

Hi September
I asked that same question "why can't I talk with my guides" etc etc. I got a very clear answer. "Because you would rely on us for all your answers, instead of experiencing the answers for yourself"
We only have to co-create with them, they are there to observe. We tell them what we want, and if we're sure about it, then they will find a way to help you get it.
Just knowing they are always there is good enough.

smokey

Greetings September Pixie,
Holding the stones with regards to spirit guides only in my palm
helps me to stay focused. Sounds like Holmes knows of some great books, I'll bet some reading would help;pleez keep us in touch,lol. And remember..."this too...shall pass..." (quote I read
once upon a time in my bible.)

Imagemaker

"Because you would rely on us for all your answers,

Profound message, and one we can all relate to. It's why I have to put the tarot cards away sometimes and just live--I feel myself wanting too much from them.

And I know that my spirit guides do speak clearly when I'm in crisis!

HOLMES

i think

that the part about you would rely on us all for your answers,

would be for the spiritual guide addict who tries to get the answers to every decsion before they make it ,
and then there would be silence,, before long (if it was a high leve spirit guide with your best interests at heart )

but here we are speaking of a person desperately (or so i feel the desperate energy ) trying to connect with their spirit guides,
desperation gets you nowhere in the spirit world ,

as they want it to be special and moving when you connect to them the first time,, not for them but for you ,

i wouldn't worry about the all the answers part yet , in trying to contact your spirit guide, that will come after you have developed a working relationship.

vice versa
if some people dont' want guidance for their personal life,
so they set the guideline for their spirit guide to only speak of universal matters.
and that could work, if that is a fear of yours,

but one day they asked a personal question and got no answer and out of frustratation demanded to know why ,
and the answer wasn't that is not my line of work, or you are not ready , but simply because you asked us not ,.
and then permission was given and so it flowed

Jewel

September Pixie, I had trouble connecting with mine for a very long time, and I was getting a little frustrated so I just sort of blew it off for a while. The card never really came up in readings or daily draws so I did not worry about it much. Then one day out of the blue while Soul Shrinker and I were painting the Queen of Cups for the SACT II project, bam there she was .... I guess I had been focusing too hard, and worrying too much about it to let her come through. My faerie guide has now been with me for over a year (she absent for longer than that).

Be patient and don't worry too much. When the time is right your faerie guide will show up. You have been working with this deck for a while, so you know the nature of your faeries. Your guide might just be waiting for you to become completly comfortable with faerie prescence so that you know she/he has arrived beyond a shadow of a doubt. I think that is what mine did.

September Pixie

Well...

I am still not getting anywhere with my spirit guide but lots of other faeries are talking quite often :) I was lucky enough to find an AMAZING fairy stone.. I am sure it will help with this, and the healing process of a family member who is ill with cancer..

Its AMAZING! In the center of the stone it looks like Spirit Dancer or Lys of the Shadows, and the back looks like another fairy! The fact that I found it - is amazing.. but the fact that it looks like the Froud fairies is even more unbelievable! This stone will be kept with my cards, at ALL times! I am amazed at how the Fae led me to this stone, and even more amazed that its mine! No doubt, it will add something to the readings.. Since I have had trouble connecting to my spirit guide, perhaps this may help :) I am waiting for it to be shipped... I can't WAIT to see it! Even the back looks like another!! Thank you Fae! ;)
To View The Stone:
Front:
http://www.septemberpixie.com/pixiestix/images/FairyStoneFront.jpg
Back:
http://www.septemberpixie.com/pixiestix/images/FairyStoneBack.jpg

Jewel

September Pixie said:
Its AMAZING! In the center of the stone it looks like Spirit Dancer or Lys of the Shadows, and the back looks like another fairy!

Perhaps it is neither Spirit Dancer or Lys but is your guide in answer to your call ... just a thought.