bad juju with moldavite?

celticnoodle

good point, decan. and, I can see where I do need the energies that the scolecite can provide.

ana luisa

here it is:

the moldavite is on the far end, sitting next to the pietersite. The other items are a lucky bean I received from a shaman teacher I took a few classes from and a medal my hubby bought me years ago.

The moldavite gets a lot of attention, when I wear it. People always seemed to be drawn to it. :)

Sorry, I just saw this post today . It IS gorgeous and silver is so harmonious with the other stones. Gold wouldn't work as well so VERY NICE indeed !!!! :thumbsup:

I may not be able to use silver, though. Still dangerous around here. I may opt for a leather choker like this one:

Attachments

• leather choker.jpeg
    leather choker.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 223

celticnoodle

oooh! I LOVE THAT!!!

what a beautiful crystal!

EmpyreanKnight

I had asked my friend, who owns a New Age shop to keep her eyes out for me for a Scolecite. Well, she has two for me--(I trust her judgement!) and has 2 set aside for me till my payment arrives.

This is nice, celticnoodle! Scolecite is also a synergy stone, like moldavite. Among the 12 though, scolecite has a gentler, sweeter effect that is nevertheless as effective. It is also more abundant, and therefore not as expensive. Perhaps it will help tame your moldavite a bit - I've read that it has that effect. :)

What kind of scolecite did you purchase by the way - the tumblestones or the stick crystals? I have two of the former and one of the latter, and all work great.

suk

I've had some strange experiences with wearing Moldavite myself. When I first got my piece, I had to immediately put it on, although it caused my heart to beat a bit faster as I got used to it.

I don't know if I'm right to attribute it to the stone, but it definitely played a big part. I ended up meeting a lot of people by chance that I wouldn't have met. I travelled to places that I didn't plan or think I would go, and had experiences that were pretty mind blowing. The people, and places, all had important lessons to teach me, but not in the way that I expected at all.

I put it away after a while, because it was just too intense. I felt it couldn't help me at that point, even though (or because?) it had turned a lot of things upside down.

I've been meditating with it lately, but I still don't wear it. I asked my pendulum if I should wear it the other day, and got a resounding 'no'.

There's no doubt in my mind that it's a very powerful stone, and maybe wearing it isn't the best way to use it, at least from my experience. I understand and know very well the strong attraction to it, the desire to keep it close to you at all times. But I don't really feel that that attitude to crystals (or anything else) is exactly healthy... for me, at least, it feels right to have a crystal-less practice every once in a while.

As with anything, I think you should trust your intuition and go with that.

celticnoodle

This is nice, celticnoodle! Scolecite is also a synergy stone, like moldavite. Among the 12 though, scolecite has a gentler, sweeter effect that is nevertheless as effective. It is also more abundant, and therefore not as expensive. Perhaps it will help tame your moldavite a bit - I've read that it has that effect. :)

What kind of scolecite did you purchase by the way - the tumblestones or the stick crystals? I have two of the former and one of the latter, and all work great.

I am sending off the payment today for the crystals. they are both tumblestones. I wanted those--and one is a palm stone--flat and smooth, according to my friend. I prefer this right now--though the stick cyrstals may be a future purchase. :) Both are white in color too. I imagine I'll see them within the next 10 days. WOO HOO!!! So excited about these new babies coming.

celticnoodle

T.Y. Suk for sharing your experiences with the moldavite. Yes, mine played a big role in my life too--both spiritually and not. I'm not sure I can really give it credit for the traveling I've done since acquiring it--but I feel like it has helped to also protect me while I/*we* were traveling. I often travel w/my husband who must travel world wide for his job. While he is off working in these other countries-I'm on my own exploring--which until I met my husband, wasn't really like "me". And, I think the moldavite, since coming into my possession has also given me a more sense of independence.

It has also most definitely helped me with my spiritual journey too. My meditations are deeper and I've had many more wonderful experiences since it came to me. The only thing it didn't help with, that I so wish it would've--is my memory! I know its suppose to be a help for memory retention--but not for me! :laugh: oh well. I think I worked it to death as it is wiht many other things. I wonder if it is also what has helped me so much with some of my many health issues? As, I do know that it is a healing crystal too.

The main thing I did get it for - was spiritual and also emotional. It has truly helped me with both those, this I do know. And, perhaps I am at the place where I need to be in both departments now. However, I think I will always keep my moldavite. I just can't bear the thought of giving it away. :)

And, yes, I have thought that perhaps I should only use it now and again in meditations. Not wear it on a daily basis. Its "daily" job is now done and its time to retire it for some well deserved R & R. :D

on to the scolecite, which I'm awaiting!

I have an update on my moldavite in the next post.

celticnoodle

On Sunday, my hubby & I left our vacation home (and the moldavite) to come back to the farmhouse. Since that time on Monday, I did feel a bit better, really. Tuesday and Wednesday, I had very productive days, and at night, slept like a baby! I was going to bed very early and sleeping in later then usual. sleeping deeply too. This sleep has been the last few days.

I think all of this may have to do with the moldavite too. I have noticed that I've got more patience lately. I'm more relaxed and not losing it like before. My anxiety is back to normal--not feeling so crazy anymore. I'm my usual *calm* self - not stressed at all. So, i do think the time away from moldavite has helped me tremendously. I hope that it is resting and re-energizing as well.

We are headed up to the vacation home today, but I don't think I'm going to play with it just yet. I'll leave it be and let it rest more. I think it deserves it. :)

ana luisa

CN, I just had to share this ! Have you EVER seen this stone ???!!! It is f.... gorgeous ! It's a special type of agate calle Dragon's Vein agate. Not sure about its properties (will have to check) but as far as colors, it's stunning :bugeyed:

Attachments

• agate.jpg
    agate.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 204

Padma

Hi Analuisa :)

That's a dyed agate. I agree, the colours are fun!