Record keeper on a crystal skull?

celticnoodle

Yes, it is a great skull! I have always wanted a crystal skull and one of these days I WILL get one! :D

Padma is very knowledgeable about crystals, so if you do ever have a question re: crystals, she is great to ask. I haven't gone through all my crystals yet, but did a few of them at the farmhouse. none there, darn it! :D I will soon go through what I hve here as well.

I would really love to find a crystal ball with these trigons. I think that would be extra special!

still keepus posted about things with your skull. Are you thinking of doing some ancestral work? I'd be interested in hearing about that especially.

Onion Budgie

I hope that you do find a record keeper among your crystals, that would be fun to hear about. :)

I wasn't planning on doing anything extra special with this skull. I have quite a collection of skulls -- 27 at the last count -- and tend to use them for simple meditation, or to check in with for a few minutes to see what's up. They're characterful little things. ;) I'll certainly update this thread if my future interactions with this clear quartz reveal anything special!

EmpyreanKnight

When I read "crystal skull", the first thing that came to my mind was Damien Hirst's For The Love Of God.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_the_Love_of_God

I went like - isn't that expensive? But I googled some more and wow, so there are skull-shaped crystals? I want to get a good-sized one! I know the price might be a little prohibitive. One day though, I'd like to use it in a Hamlet monologue.

Thanks for mentioning it, Onion Budgie. :)