My missing Queen

Qofcups

I hope this is the right section for this post.

I haven't done a reading in a months, and it has been years since I have used my Rider-Waite deck. Today I took out both of my decks (Rider Waite (RWS) and Robin Wood (RW)).

Well, it seems that RWS in missing its Queen of Pentacles. The interesting thing is that every one of my new years resolutions is based on her attributes. IE. becoming more resourceful, getting control of finances, keeping the house in order, providing a more nurturing enviornment for my husband and children, establishing healthier eating habits.

I feel that the missing Queen is showing me that this is going to be more chanllenging than I initially thought. There is something that I am missing in order to reach these goals. I decided to compare my RW Queen of Pents. to the RWS, which I found online. One thing I notice is that RWS has many symbols incorporated within the throne of the queen, where as the RW Queen has them collected around her. Could it be that I need to figure out a way to make them a part of me? One thing that struck me, was the Cherub that is on the throne above the Queen RWS. Does anyone know any possible symbolic meaning for the Cherub?

Any other insights to help me understand this card better? I have read the descrptions of the card in the RWS section of the forum, but any further insight would be helpful.

Thanks.

Fulgour

Hi :) Qofcups! There is also a little visitor
on the right hand side of Her throne... ;)
(not the rabbit...it's on the throne itself.)

Attachments

• RwS Queen of Pentacles.jpg
    RwS Queen of Pentacles.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DETAIL - RwS Queen of Pentacles.JPG
    DETAIL - RwS Queen of Pentacles.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 113

Qofcups

Yes...the goat. And it is near her left hand. So, now I am searching for meanings of the Goat symbol. Is it that she uses a scape goat? She keeps her sins just within he reach? Is it the aspect of Capricorn I need to get in touch with? Do I need to adress my inner goat?

I should probably do a complete spread on this.

Fulgour

Umm...I see a crouching, childlike figure
in the DETAIL on the side of the throne.

Notice also the Pears, how very modern
the art is... Pamela was a skilled master.

Qofcups

Wow, I see it. I never noticed that before. I wish I had the card now to really take a closer look. The scans are small, and the glare on my computer screen is making it really hard to see.

Rainbow Aurora

Hello Qofcups

You have a PM

Rainbow