Tree of Life - Geburah/Pahad

zander770

really?

AmounrA said:
770, The jewish names used here are simpicity, I use them, but I believe the tree of life is far older that the jewish religon.

really!?! "simpiler" than: "from w/in, so w/out?" ha!!!

i was "painting trees" (yes: literally. "scales;" ya know?) just last night, and stumbled upon something that we were considering, just before this post (from: regardie, _the golden dawn_, p.<195>:97); fifth knowledge lecture:

"and elohim gibor is the elohim. mighty and terrible, judging and avenging evil, ruling in wrath and terror and storm, and at whose steps are lightening and flame. and its archangle is kamael the prince of strength and courage and the name of the order of angels is serphim the flaming ones who are also called the order of powers. the sephira chesed is also called gedulah or magnificense and glory, and the sephira geburah is also called pachad terror and fear..."

so? so!!! what the ... does THAT mean? well, fraters & sorors ... it "means" a lot, doesn't it!

indeed!!!

quite Overwhelming, seems to me, no? "indeed..."

~Z~770

AmounrA

I am reminded of a line in the book 'Dune'."It is by will alone I set my mind in motion......".-- This line has always made me 'think' of Geburah.

AmounrA

The sephiroth Chessed and geburah are located in the Ruach(intellect) section/part of the soul, along with sephiroth 6-7-8-9.

[ Kether is in Jechidah (self) , hockmah is in Chiah(life force) , Binah is in Neschamah(intuition), sephiroth 4-9 are in Ruach with , malkuth in Nephesch (animal soul) ]

chessed "The vision of love"
Geburah "The vision of power"

zander770

Never "Agreed"!!!

AmounrA said:
I agree, Regardie was a bit of a dogma loving bore.
].

I--"zander770"--NEVER "agreed" w/this...this "person", so; Do Not Take Him As Such . . . he's a "poser..." Do Not Be Fooled!

~Z~770

Kaz

thats gone because i deleted it.

i would not like to see more posts violating posting guidelines, of no one here, coz when i do see them, i will delete them.
please read posting guidelines if in doubt.

i hope this discussion can continue the way it started out now.......

thanks,
moderator of this board,
kaz

zander770

"a" and i . . .

. . . are now talking off line. sorry for the "disruption" of this group/thread. more later.

please: continue!

~Z~770

jmd

...but that your posts had been phrased in ways I may have had the privilege to read!

Having been absent from the boards for much of the past week, I obviously missed on the negative aspects of the posts - which I don't regret - but also appear to have missed on what could be wonderful discussion!

Please post your thoughts in a positive a light as possible! I do wish to read others' views!

AmounrA

Quote J.M.D "..but also appear to have missed on what could be wonderful discussion!".

Hopefully not a 'could'.