Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 259 : July 16 - July 22

Scarlet Woodland

I'm in with the gorgeous Touchstone Tarot this week... probably won't have time for a second deck as working all the hours :bugeyed: but will see how I go.

JylliM

Signing up with Bonefire and The Wyrd of Sarah Howard. Thanks!

VGimlet

Hi everyone! Sorry for missing last week; it's been incredibly busy. This week isn't going to be much better, but I'm going to try. Victorian Fairy Tarot for me, please. Thanks, VG!

No worries, this is the "no rules" thread, after all...lol...

Tinkers Damn is already falling into the more later side for me. Yay.

katey

I'm going to go back to the good ol' yellow box "Rider Tarot Deck" this week. Really feeling I need to strip it all back right now. :)

fractalgranny

haven't done this for ages. let me use the kazanlar!

Green Faerie

No worries, this is the "no rules" thread, after all...lol...

Tinkers Damn is already falling into the more later side for me. Yay.

The Tinkers Damn looks like such a good deck! Thanks for the "no rules" pass on last week. :)

Green Faerie

I'm going to work again with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm and the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle. I get a lot of depth from working with this pair :)

I have got to get TotHR and Tarot Mucha. I want to work with them both so much! :)

swedishfish612

Ah, the Mary-el....its always a pleasure to work with. There are moments of "Oh WOW, this is amazing" and "what the heck is she talking about...I'm not smart enough to use this deck!" but it's always an interesting ride! I used it for the whole month of December this past year, and it's a deck that really challenges me, intrigues me, moves me....I love it.