So ahh... enjoying my new Tarot Apps.

Padma

as much as i love tarot, i never felt like i really connected with apps. maybe it's because of my programming background, but that's made me more skeptical on their accuracy.

Funny thing, I find them often more accurate than my hand draws! :bugeyed:

Glennmaicha

Though I love the tactile aspects of shuffling and spreading physical cards, I have had a good deal of success and enjoyment with tarot apps. They're very convenient and portable, not to mention discreet.

Galaxy Tarot Pro is my go to RWS app, and it recently updated its interface. I also enjoy The Fool's Dog's apps, especially "Lenormand!". They're great for readings and for quick reference when you need keywords and the like.

As for accuracy, I don't doubt that there's a difference between physical cards and apps, but I feel it's minimal. The cards are still randomized and it remains the responsibility of the reader to interpret them intuitively or otherwise.

allen9393

Galaxy Tarot Pro

Are tarot apps accurate?

Yes, Ive found that the Galaxy Tarot Pro app for Android from the Google Play Store is most usually Spot On ... It's quite uncanny. There's nothing like using one's personal cards and having them in hand while reading, but Ive tried several Tarot apps over the years and this one is the best, I think.

Many, many extra features included, as well.

earthshine

Yes, Ive found that the Galaxy Tarot Pro app for Android from the Google Play Store is most usually Spot On ... It's quite uncanny. There's nothing like using one's personal cards and having them in hand while reading, but Ive tried several Tarot apps over the years and this one is the best, I think.

Many, many extra features included, as well.
I have to agree on this one. I have been "playing around" Galaxy Tarot Pro app for a while, "reading" for my friends, and my readings for them were reportedly spot on.

I recently purchased my very own RW deck. I feel that if I develop a kinship with my actual deck as much as I have with the Galaxy app, then I'll get equally accurate readings with it, too.