Click4Advisor, Paypal, and other resources?

Apollonia

Just curious about how people who do online/phone readings receive payments.
I mainly use PayPal and have used it with excellent results for the past 15 years or so. For those who object to PayPal, I ask them to send me an Amazon.com gift certificate. A few of my most trusted clients are allowed to send personal checks to my home address.

geoxena

So... no feedback from anyone about Click4Advisor?

gregory

Well, put it this way - never heard of it till you mentioned it, so if I went to a site using it, I'd back off and look for one using paypal. As far as I can see you have to give them your credit card number. The fewer places I have to do that the better - especially an unknown like that with no tangible goods to show in case of dispute.

Thoughtful

l have not heard of click4advisor. For myself l buy and sell through my PayPal account. Its a well run company, completely safe and if you have any kind of dispute its sorted out. l personally would not use any other company.

tarotlova

Yeah PayPal for me too, its safe and everyone is familiar with it. Although I Have a direct PayPal me button on my site. I have never heard of the others either and wouldn't myself buy anything with those. I like PayPal to purchase things with myself. :)

geoxena

I'm very familiar with PayPal, having bought and sold many things through it, but was mostly wondering about Click4Advisor. It seems that you can more easily stay anonymous while getting payment and it apparently caters to advising businesses like psychics and tarot readers. So I was very curious about that.

danieljuk

I have paid for readings by Paypal and sent Amazon Vouchers to people without a bank account or a credit card. I know Grizabella uses a service for her professional readings called Venmo. It's actually owned by Paypal but allows people to pay money using apps and goes direct into your account buuuuut it only works for U.S folk. Not all services are available in all countries and currencies.

Click4Advisor is different to a payment service, it's actually an online reading service where you read for people. I just looked it up on google and there is some negative reviews. A reader was banned for asking for personal details for a customer (but how can you do a reading if you have no background at all? hmmm). They also don't give refunds, only credits! search google for them and reviews. for ID you have to send them a pic of the front and back of your credit card :eek:

peacewing

Paypal Me is a great PP option. It lets you create a link so people can pay you, but it's completely anonymous on your end. I didn't like how when people PP'd money to me they'd be able to see my real name and information.