Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 261 : July 30 - August 5

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. TreeLeafe - Wild Unknown Tarot & Animal Spirit Oracle
2. Scarlet Woodland - Ellis Deck & Hidden Waters Tarot
3. jema - Kitty Kahane
4. Marcus R - Byzantine Tarot
5. VGimlet - Parallel Worlds Tarot
6. AJ - Tarot of the Sephiroth
7. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
8. RiverRunsDeep - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Messenger Oracle
9. Nemia - Tarot of the Secret Forest
10. swedishfish612 - Pearls of Wisdom Tarot & Oracle of Shadows and Light
11. BodhiSeed - Llewellyn Tarot & Beasts of Albion

DaughterOfDanu

I'll be working with the Wild Unknown Tarot and the Animal Spirit Oracle. I'm going to be getting my guidebook for the Animal Spirit Oracle this week (Fingers crossed. With the projected delivery date being August 2nd it'll be two weeks from the day it was ordered... rather long wait)

I've been considering adding some special odds and ends to the bags of these two decks. I want to turn the bags they're in into charm bags, adding energy to the decks and myself. Today I picked up some black amethyst, lepidolite, a tiny goddess figure and rainbow obsidian. I'm pairing the amethyst with the Spirit Animal Oracle and the obsidian with the Wild Unknown but I'm not sure which deck the others will go to. :)

Have a great week everyone!

Scarlet Woodland

Excited to be working with the Ellis DecK again this week. Really torn between two for the second... argh, sparkly or spooky? Yep, gonna go with the Hidden Waters Tarot, it just looks too good next to the Ellis not to :)

ETA: oooh, black amethyst? What is it... I must have some :D

jema

Some weeks I barely touch my decks, but anyway... I'll pick a new one in case I suddenly get the urge to do some card gazing

This week it will be the Kitty Kahane

Scarlet Woodland

It's amethyst that has a lot of hematite inclusions on it :D

Ooooh, just looked up piccys and black amethyst stalactites may be the coolest thing ever... some are a tad pervy mind :D

Marcus R

Byzantine Tarot for me this week. Thanks VG.

VGimlet

Parallel Worlds tarot for me this week.

One more on the way for next week, if it arrives before next Friday, and then I'll be back to my older decks for awhile...

AJ

Guardians of Wisdom for me VG

welcome Marcus, if I haven't already said it.

Green Faerie

Last week went SO fast! :bugeyed: Victorian Fairy Tarot again for me, please, VG.