1 sitter for transits

CosmicBeing

What I need from you:
  • Birthdate
  • Birth Hour & Minutes (this has to be accurate..off your birthcertificate)
  • City/Town, (state) Country you were born in
  • PM ME THIS INFORMATION if you want to keep it private
  • Do not provide me with a question...just see what comes up

I may not be able to post the chart so don't expect a chart with it. I'm using Astro.com

I'm going to be using the western form.

Progression - where you are at in your development
Asteroids - Some of their meanings may be harsh
Transits
Natal Chart

You can find all these charts on astro.com in the extended chart list.

It's a very hot day... so I decided to stay in and well life in boring inside so I'll try.

Feedback is mandatory

I'm still a student so take this with a grain of salt.

rmcfarron
RohanMenon

lepleadian

me pls me
am i acceptable?

Bonny

Hi - I hope it works out for L to have this...

If the info isn't handy, I've got mine as a second choice in your exercise ...

Looks great!

B :)

Jen P

Will PM you if you're available to do one on me.

CosmicBeing

Will PM you if you're available to do one on me.

I could do yours... I've never read for you before.

Send me a pm with the data. If you want to see what I see just have to go to astro.com or I can pm you the link so you can also see how I got the charts.

Jen P

I could do yours... I've never read for you before.

Send me a pm with the data. If you want to see what I see just have to go to astro.com or I can pm you the link so you can also see how I got the charts.

I would love a reading and the links please --- all when you have a chance. Put please PM me the links, so everyone doesn't see all my personal info. Thanks CosmicBeing! ;-)

CosmicBeing

lepleadian - Progressed - shows how you are progressing as a person

The natal chart just shows the promises
Progression chart shows how you are walking toward the goals in the chart.
Transit will indicate what may trigger events or promises.

I'm not fully using aspects yet...still learning how to 100% apply them.

Your progressed chat for July 9 2016
Ascendent is now Pisces (Jupiter ruled)
Midheaven (10th house) is still Saggittarius.
IC (4th house) is Gemini
Descendent (7th house) is Virgo

Jupiter your ascendent sits in 9th house. This can show you have a strong interest in high education, long distance travels (even study abroad), spirituality, teaching, gurus, some even see it as the house of luck/fortune.

10th house ruler is also in 9th...so this can indicate that your career will deal with 9th house matters or that your career is that of a student at this moment.

4th house rules Mercury... Mercury sit in 12th house. This can indicate that homeland feels like confinement. You may not want to be in your present country... you may want to travel. There might be expenses related to home, family, etc. May also indicate that you feel isolated in your home/home country or sense of security/comfort is lost.

7th house is also ruled by Mercury. 7th house indicates business partners, other people, open enemies, relationships, legal agreements. Mercury sits in 12th house as well.
You may feel there is lost in your partnership, impediments, may even feel that there is enemy energy involved when it comes to interacting with other people. 12th house also indicate Foreign country. The difference between 9th house foreign and 12th house foreign is.. 9th house is travel so no matter how far you go you always come back. 12th house is making residence in foreign lands. You may feel that you will find a partner in foreign lands vs your homeland.

This all indicate mentally you are ready to travel and go into other countries.

5th house of affairs, love, romances, speculation, children, sex, entertainment, etc. I'm taking 5th house right now as love/romance for you...it sits in 2nd house... house of self worth. Also you have Ceres in 5th house which is also about inner needs & self-worth. I think at this moment you are learning about what you actually need from a relationship as well as your self worth. How much are you willing to put into a relationship as well as what are you willing to accept from others.

Pluto is in 8th house.. both are transformations. It could be that you are going through a transformation of self at this moment. Nessus is conjunct with Pluto....Nessus is know for very harsh aspect of human nature. But, t also teaches us to to let go of the need to conform and breaks us from illusion & denial. This allows for growth and vision of what we really want. Nessus remind me of the Devil card in tarot.. it teaches us to give into our desire and to not deny them because of people or society.

Nessus is in opposition of Moon which is significator or mother, emotions, and your 5th house. This can indicate that pluto and Nessus is challenging your beliefs of romance and love. Opposition is a tough aspects because it shows a level of resistance to such realization.

Venus significator of love but also ruler of 2nd and also libra sits in 7th house but doesn't rule it. Venus is conjunct with Eros. I'll link something so you can fully understand that asteroid. http://www.falconastrology.com/discovery.htm
Venus also sits under Aquarius... Aquarius is the original ruler of 11th house.. Aquarius deals with organization, friends, humanity, inner purpose, original thinker, .

Your progresses Sun and Ascendant are both Pisces. You have strong Pisces energies... these are psychic, spiritual, healers, creativity, dreamer. Downfall can be having illusions because Neptune is a co-ruler of Pisces.

Sun is conjunct with Saturn...This can show your feel there are blocks and obstacles to employment, health, debt, you daily routine. I'm leaning toward there might be a feeling that debts or daily routines make you feel there are blocks and obstacles which causes this feeling of loss, imprisonment, being stuck.

Saturn is as well the ruler of 11th...11th is also the house of gains (income/money coming your way), wish/hopes, aspirations, etc.

Juno which is a soulmate or "mr/mrs right".....Juno is in Saggittarius. At this moment you may feel you need someone you can learn from, have adventures from, never boring, travels, etc. This could even be that you feel your partner has to be someone you is in your career choice or a business person who you feel can even teach you new knowledge when it comes to your career.

Juno = what you truly need or what you truly do in your relationships
Venus = shows what you desire or what.
They don't always align or agree on the same things.

Uranus and Neptune are in your 11th house.. this can indicate that you feel these are sudden disruptions in your friendship, in you gains, wishes/hopes, social circle, etc. Neptune is illusions and deception. It looks like Uranus is shaking up your ideals when it comes to 11th house matters.

Pallas and Moon are conjunct. Moon is 5th house matter again and also mother as well as emotional state. I think this is mostly 5th house energy with this planet. Pallas is lady of wisdom, intelligence, equilibrium, and responsibility of one actions. I think now you are gain wisdom about love/romance.

Pluto is at a critical point... this shows that right now you are going through major transformations.
Critical point is just like a crisis.

Pluto sextiles Venus. Sextiles shows an opportunity... this is an opportunity for transformation when it comes to your views of love and self worth. It is up to you if you answer it. But you will have to go through it anyway I feel when it comes to progressed charts.

Onto your Birth chart with transits.

lepleadian

hello is this mine?