10 of swords as missing someone?

Valoisina

Do you think 10 of swords could mean missing someone (desperately?) This card keeps popping up to a couple who are happily togheter but in a long distance relationship.

When I asked about clarification, I got 5 of pentacles, hermit and temperance.

I could see it as something like "I miss you so much, feeling lonely and desperate." What do you think?

What could the temperance try to say?

violetdaisy

I think you pretty much have it. 10s=pain, 5p=suffering, either pushing through or feeling on the outs, Hermit = alone but with Temperence looking for some balance or a way to join together.

Puffette

Is the culmination of the pain and worry. The person experiencing this card feels eveything possible and impossible. U speak about a couple but i need to know is this card as their outcome or one of the partners gets it?

Emma313

I tend to agree

The five of P shows the loneliness and lack felt, the hermit, the solitude but plenty of me time, the temperance shows the willingness to compromise/sacrifice for what may be better or what suits?

What a relationship though....wonder how they find every day happiness comfort and contentment

Puffette

I dont see those 3 cards as good outcome for them. One of them will end up being abbandoned because the other one will continue his research