Strength and King of Wands representing relationsnhip?

stefiebunni

There is an older guy who I really am attracted to and I let him know that I am. He is attracted to me as well and we mesh well, very similar to eachother, but he is in a situationship with someone and we didn’t go further. We get along very well,lot of similar view points, but I do notice, he is like a protector of me. He offers advice about things and I really do listen because I m wise beyond my years, but I know there are things that I haven't gone through yet*I'm 21*.
There is a 22 year age difference between us. Long story short, I gave up hope that we would ever date but tarot is telling me, in the future, my next relationship is going to be with an older man*Pulled an age card and got the Emperor* I am assuming it is him, but even if it is not, I do not understand the dynamics of this next relationship. I have been in three horrible relationships and I have grown a lot from the pain of them. I am very intuitive but ignored my own feelings about these guys.

The relationship was described as "The King of Wands and Strength". I read several places that can be an abusive relationship? However, other cards are "good" cards*the spread is too long to post* especially, the outcome. The outcome was The Devil and 6 of Cups,paired with 10 of Cups.
This man s feelings for me were represented by , "The Hierophant", which to me kind of are like fatherly feelings. Also, that I am what they want in almost every way , in a very traditional way.Maybe even a teacher-student, type of thing. The irony in all of this is that this guy is a lot like my actual father,*have a very good relationship with my dad* even the same Sun sign.
What would you take the Strength and King of Wands card as the relationship, itself?

pageofswords9110

I would see this as a very passionate and sexual relationship. More of a fling than long term. The kind of relationship were romantic feelings are present but not healthy feelings. And with the devil and 6 of cups as outcome you two may have had a past life before and that's why you've come back together. This is karmic so keep your eyes open and don't get too attached

Emma313

I would say run for the hills,sorry.....

Puffette

Strength with the king of wands says "i want you but i cant have you". This man will return to someone or a place from his past and reunite with that person. I suspect is a house or a place where he lived before. The devil speaks of an unhealthy relationship. Are u obsessing over this man? Everytime i see the hierophant i think "wait and see". As feelings sugests conforming to what u have. Respect the rules cause he respects u also. This man will never push u on doing anything u dont want. He is traditional and family oriented and the respect is prioritary. I dont see romantic feelings... Also this card sugests an important decision so.. He has something important to communicate to you.

pageofswords9110

I think romantic feelings are present but like it was said before he has someone else. Strength as a relationship has very strong feelings. Loving protective and passionate. But the king of wands is usually taken and has a family. But if given the opportunity will cheat. But hell always return to the person he's committed to. So you have to decide what you are willing to deal with.

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Stefiebunny,

As you mentioned this is not a complete reading, I will move this thread over to Using Tarot Cards where partial readings (up to half of the cards from a larger spread) are discussed. In Your Readings only complete readings are allowed to be posted when you need help with the interpretations. If you have listed more than half of the cards in the reading, please edit out however many you need to in order for it to be half or less of the entire spread of cards.

Also, you need to interpret each card you have listed before anyone else is allowed to help you with your reading. I see you have already gotten quite a few replies offering you help, and since you've likely already seen them, I will not remove them from view while we wait for you to add the interpretations.

Others, please wait until the interpretations have been added before you reply.

Thank you,

prudence