Hellp needed pls from a tarot newbie

Emhart

Hi all

I was hoping that you may be able to help me please? I have been interested in tarot for many years and have started to learn to read the tarots but I keep getting the same cards in a spread which is starting to concern me as I am not sure what the tarot is trying to tell me.

I met a man about 2 years ago who seemed perfect for me and we both wanted the same things, or it appeared so. The issues were that although there was a huge connection we just couldn't seem to get along, probably for the same issues.

Anyway I was single for 11 years and not even looked at a man until my last relationship ended when I was 23 and then along came him, I thought it was what I'd been waiting for an when it all ended, I was pretty heartbroken. I'm moving forwards now but I still have bad days.

The cards keep coming out in the same position in the Celtic Cross.

1 = The Lovers (same position over a number of readings) Covers me
I think this is about the only issue in my life which seems unresolved - a relationship

2 = Justice (same position over a number of readings) crosses me
I feel that this is about me getting what I need and that he may come to regret his decision and actions but feel it's too late

3 = eight of wands (beneath me)
I feel this is about wanting to move forward happily

4 = nine of pentacles (behind me)
I feel that me being on my own and having no one to share things with is behind me, maybe someone new is coming or someone from the past

5 = ten of swords (crowns me)
Feeling that I'm not getting anywhere fast, the end of a destructive yet awakening period

6 = three of pentacles (before me)
Getting a reward? Recognition

7 = nine of swords (self)
Living a nightmare, been there and done that. Can't get any worse....??

8 = eight of cups (house card)
Feeling stuck, no one to help?

9 = The Hermit - (he's shown up in the last new readings in differing positions) (hopes)
Look to myself for the answers and then I will always be happy within?

10 = page of pentacles (he too shows up in differing positions) (Outcome)
Good news is on the way, maybe a message?

The emperor is always showing up too!

Significator = Knight of cups - a man is on his way?

Any help any of you can give me would be so appreciated, I think I'm getting the same cards for a reason but want to understand what the message may be.

xxx

gregory

This should be posted in your readings, as it is a full reading and UTC is for discussing a few cards. That said, you always have to give your take on each card before anyone else can comment - that is the rule in both places.

Rules for UTC

Rules for Your Readings

And given that you are using a CC spread - you also need to define the positions, as there are so many variants of that spread.

Welcome to AT.

prudence

Moderator Note

Welcome to the forum, Emhart! :)

Sorry about the delay, had internet troubles all day.

Go ahead and interpret the cards and let us know what positional meanings you've used in this Celtic Cross, and then others may lend you their thoughts on your reading.

Others, please wait until the interpretations and positional meanings have been added before you reply.

Thank you :)

Prudence

prudence

Thank you, Emhart for adding the interpretations. :)