Lovers and Justice cards in Celtic Cross - helping a Tarot Newbie

Emhart

Hi - hope I've posted this in the right place and followed the rules - being new, I'm still learning.

I was hoping that you may be able to help me please, I have been interested in tarot for many years and have started to learn to read the tarot cards but I keep getting the same cards in a spread which is starting to concern me as I am not sure what the tarot is trying to tell me.

I met a man about 2 years ago who seemed perfect for me and we both wanted the same things or it appeared so. The issues were that although there was a huge connection and we described ourselves and Yin and Yang to each other (very alike), we just couldn't seem to get along, I think we kept misunderstanding each other, probably for the same reasons, there were a lot of control issues (him not me).

Anyway I was single for 11 years and not even looked at a man since my last relationship ended when I was 23 and then along came him, I thought it was what I'd been waiting for and when it all ended, I was heartbroken, although I never let him know that at the time. I'm trying to get my life back on track and trying new things but it sometimes remains really hard.

The cards keep coming out in the same position in the Celtic Cross.

1 = The Lovers (same position as always) - Covers me
I feel this is about the one thing in my life which is missing and has been for many years - could also be a choice, I guessing at that one

2 = Justice (same position as always) - crosses or helps me
I wonder if this one is about him regretting his decision (though he won't admit that) ............. or about me meeting someone new - We also both have a big thing for number 11 and it's my life path number, I'm a libra. His is 9 and he's a gemini.

9 = The Hermit - immediate future position (he's shown up in the last new readings in differing positions) I do have a tendency to shut myself away, trying to find answers within.

10 = page of pentacles (he too shows up in differing positions) was the final outcome card Unsure of the meaning of this.... I'm stuck

Significator = Knight of cups - Don't know that much about the knights yet

Any help any of you can give me would be so appreciated, I think I'm getting the same cards for a reason but want to understand what the message may be. I'm totally confused about what the cards are trying to tell me.

Thanks so much.

prudence

Moderator Note

Hi Emhart,

Your original thread on this reading (the one listing all of the cards from the Celtic Cross) has now been unlocked. If you'd like help with the entire reading, we can keep the original thread here in this section, and once you've added the missing information to it, others can lend you some help on it. That thread can be found using this link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=242550

Now with this thread, you've only listed some of the cards from the CC, and it can be moved to Using Tarot Cards, where partial readings are discussed. (You can list/discuss up to half of the cards from a larger reading in UTC) . You do need to try to interpret all of the cards you've listed, even the ones that have you stumped. This link has some very helpful tarot meanings that might inspire you http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/

Let me know if you'd like to have one of these two threads removed, or you can keep both of them going, but this one needs to be moved to UTC, as Your Readings is meant for posting only complete readings when you want help with them. You are required to give feedback to each person who helps you with these readings, so you may want to keep that in mind when deciding whether or not you'd like to have both threads remain on the forum.

Others, please wait until we hear back from Emhart about this, before you reply.

Thank you,

prudence