Faery Wicca Index

martyn_uk

is this group still active?

would like to join if so :)

13thFaeChylde

i have this deck as well, and the book. i know it has mixed reviews, but i would like to explore it some as well.

TwistedFae

I'll be checking this thread daily. I really want to to start using this deck. ^_^

martyn_uk

:)

twisted fae i sent you a pm ;)

Moonbow

Hi martin_uk

Go ahead and make the Study Group active again. :) There's no need to wait for others just go at your own pace. Usually people join in at some stage, but a study group can stay active with just one participant.

Just remember to start a new thread for each card and PM Sulis or myself so that we can add it to the Index. Also the existing threads can be added to at any time..

Any questions then just drop us a PM and we will help.

Moonbow*

BusyBee

I am wondering if anyone who has spent some time with this deck would be interested in explaining or discussing the use of the faerie gift cards? (I am not sure that this is what they are called) I have had them come up in readings, and they have been quite a bit confusing. Furthermore, I have no idea if they are even -meant- to be used in traditional reading.

Other than that particular aspect of this deck, I'll probably be studying this deck more in coming months. It is rather new to me and I have read with it just a few times. I am very happy with the way that the journeys in the deck and the symbolism intermingle. I'll look forward to future discussions.