What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

rwcarter

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

If you would like to list the decks you already have in your collection, you may do so here.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but discussion about decks should be done in a new or existing thread in Tarot Decks about the specific deck.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

Thank you

Sulis, MeeWah and rwcarter – Moderators – Tarot Decks

BlueDragonfly

My first deck of 2010 is Mystic Dreamer and the first book is Tarot Shadow Work. Ordered, but not shipped yet(dang holidays).

~BD~ aka Leigh

akirafist

Fresh and sparkly new, shipped from amazon:

Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards)
The Victorian Flower Oracle

In cart and pondering on buying:

Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle
Tao Oracle: An Illuminated New Approach to the I Ching

Carla

On their way to me now:

Buddha Tarot
Legend of Divine Tarot
Housewives Tarot
Pictures from the Heart

I hope they arrive soon! I'm dying to get my hands on them! (But only to check them, because I am on my IDS until 8th March! :) )

divinemsm

Merryday that I won on Ebay. Bummed that it doesn't have a book. Just hoping the postal person will be able to get up our hill....

danny.mac85

Vargo's Gothic
Osho Zen

I hope that they get here soon I am so excited. I hate waiting, even though I know its good for you, to learn some patience.=-)

Cheers,
Danielle*****

WolfyJames

Well, I'm still eagerly waiting for the Maroon to come. I'm really excited to get it.

Cocobird55

I'm waiting for a Chinese printing of the Deviant Moon, with OOAK wrapping. It has shipped, and hopefully will arrive very soon.

hopena

Hours after mentioning it in the wishlist thread, I've found out that my mother ordered me the Tarot of the Master. :heart: She told me that she saw it on Amazon, and said quietly to my father, "Shall I get it for her birthday?" He told her to go ahead, but not to wait for my birthday. :love: They spoil me; I need to make this up to them.

She also ordered the book that goes along with Tarot of the Masters, not realizing that they are two different decks. I'm hoping that she can get her money back for that, because I don't have the other deck.

ncefafn

A few years ago, I thought I was done with tarot forever and traded away my Fey. Late last year, I got back into tarot, and instantly missed it, regretting my decision. I just ordered a new Fey deck, using a B&N gift card I got at Xmas. I hope that it arrives this week.