What's the Postman Bringing You? - 2010

Bridget

I ordered 2 books last night:

Tarot Tells the Tale
Tarot Journaling

Also, I have 2 deck bags on the way. One is for my World Spirit, and I need it desperately because the box is starting to fall apart!

iceclone

Waiting on my Buckland Rumani Tarot and Sakki-sakki...

3 of Cups

I just received a message this morning from Amazon that the Heart Tarot and Shining Angels Tarot are finally available for purchase, so I placed my order. I pre-ordered them way back in September and a few weeks ago they sent me a cancellation notice. I have to say that their notification "when available" service does work well!

Flaxen

thorhammer said:
Also expecting:

Waking the Wild Spirit set

\m/ Kat

I love that deck - it's such a great reading deck.

I'm currently waiting for:
MAAT
Deviant Moon
Anna K

yirabeth

I'm getting a signed copy of the Deviant Moon!! The one with the special wrapper with unique drawing..I'm excited!

It should be in next week. Maybe that'll console me for loss of tarot time because I'm back in school, nose to grindstone...hehe

~Yira

canid

Mythic & Druid Craft

I ordered the Mythic Tarot & Druid Craft from WalMart on Jan 1, site to store (free shipping that way), & they're not there yet! Durn. And it's going to start to blizzard here today.

Mods-I thought I put this in What's the postman bringing you? Could you move it please? Thanks!

Brigid

A *drumroll* Folchi's FELICITA!!! :party:

akirafist

Just ordered:

The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot Kit - Karen Mahony
Lo Scarabeo Tarot Deluxe (English and Spanish Edition) - Mark McElroy

zan_chan

The postman just brought me the Housewives :D Its SO much nicer than I expected it to be. Cardstock is great, box is too big but great fun, and the images are a scream. Blue ribbon!

olivia1

Hanson Roberts (the vintage one that was printed in Belgium).

eta: canceled after learning that the deck is NOT vintage and that I was misled by seller.