What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

Kyrea Gold

i just won the roots of asia and the tarot of the imagination on ebay!

expecting halloween, whimsical, glastonbury, secret, and Phantasmagoric tomorrow!!

I received the Quest today from the exchange.

kyreagold

Le_Corsair

Just got the Golden Rider (flawed by rubs and streaked paint, most noticeably on my soul card, the Hermit.)

I'm waiting on the Radiant Rider-Waite.

Bob :THERM

edited to add: It's here!

catlin

I am expecting a lot of decks (Gill, Lucumi, Fractal firebird, etc, etc....) + books and sent out a lot (several New Visions, giant Haindls, Mermaids, Viking).

Huh, I'll have lots of nice goodies to spend long bleak November and December evenings with.

dolphinprincess

I am waiting for:

The Halloween Tarot and The Gothic Tarot (Vargo)...

two great decks for October..!

and I plan to order Tarot of Prague when Tarot Garden has it back in stock.. :eek:)

catlin

I think I have to get that Vargo Gothic deck as well.

truthsayer

oh, dear! i have been so bad that i forgot that i ordered the robin wood meditation deck, too. of course, i had to order an autographed copy of her book on cat gravity. :D i hope i don't remember anymore lapses of judgment.

bonnycat

waiting for morgan greer and the pagan tarot
had to restrain myself today nearly got the halloween might still get it if still there next week

bonnycat

Dark_angel

Excellent! Apparently a parcel just arrived for me - from America. Now, what's the only thing I've recently ordered from the US... tarot cards! I'll be able to get it when I go home tomorrow. Happy! xxx

Major Tom

Diana said:
I'll be able to read all your fortunes and tell you whether you're going to meet handsome dark strangers, or win the lottery, or inherit money from your Great-Aunt-Susan. :)

*clapping hands while standing up - a standing ovation!* More! More! Tell us more! })

Diana

Major Tom said:
** More! More! Tell us more! })

How can I tell you more? I don't even have the deck yet! (*Diana mutters "silly Tom" under her breath*)