What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

Emily

I'm not waiting for any decks but I am waiting for the two books to go with my beloved Haindl. The book that is with the deck set is good but I need to know more about these cards :)

Jewel-ry

Hi everyone,

I am very happy, The tarot of the old path just arrived today. The Light and Shadow Tarot and the Crystal Tarot are on order. I just love waiting for the postie......................

Maan

Waiting for the Halloween tarot and the goddess tarot.
Seems like a lot of people are waiting for the halloween tarot...its a halloween kind of time ;)

Love
Maan

spoonbender

I'm waiting for the Hadar Tarot de Marseille, really excited about it! (thanks Diana for the help! xxx)

... hm that's strange there's music playing here, so I must have turned it on, but I don't remember turning it on... I think it's time for me to go to bed now :)

bye,
Spoonbender

Alex

"Photography with a microscope"

Alex.

Xarokys

I'm waiting for:

Radiant Rider-Waite

Witchy Tarot

Viking Tarot

one by Jane Lyle that's a deck and book set but I can't remember the name.

They've all been shipped, but where are my new babies? I'm so worried about them, sitting somewhere in a deserted post office in the dark.

Please, Mr. Postman, check and see, if you've got some packages for me. Please Mr. Po-wo-wo-wo-wostman......

lasourciere

Hmmm.

I should be receiving a new Rider-Waite deck as well as the Froud Faeries Oracle and the Arthurian/legend tarot. I will be a busy girl once they arrive.

moonlitpath

I've been very very good lately, so I've decided to order a few that are on my list:

Crow's Magic
Fantastical
Halloween
Vampire

baba-prague

I§m waiting for the Light and Shadow right now. I have become much more interested in Brian Williams§ decks than I expected. The PoMo I just got in trade is a joy. So, it§s the Light and Shadow next.

By the way, the fact that it is made from woodblocks also interests me.

oh = and please excuse weird punctuation. My machine does this from time to time. The keyboard just goes mad.

WolfSpirit

I am waiting for the Haindl.
Normally I plan my aquisitons, but this was a trade on a whim - and I am so curious. The more I look at the pictures on line, the more I think I will like it, but it is very different from my other decks.