Tarot Spread for Sexual Chemistry

Enlightenment23

Are you wondering if hitting the sheets with a special someone is worth it? Well, I've got the perfect spread for you. My self-created Tarot Spread for Sex Chemistry!

Layout:

****5****
****4****
*2**1**3*

1. Is there sexual chemistry between us?
2. Would I enjoy it?
3. Would he enjoy it?
4. What would our sex be like?
5. Will we end up having sex?

Here's a sample reading that I've posted in Your Readings and the interpretation was modified with help from my fellow Aeclectics.

1. Is there sexual chemistry between us? The Magician.

I see a man who is confident in his abilities. "I will give you the best show of your life! Just wait and see what I can do with my wand *wink*" This guy has a weapon and he knows how to use it! This card screams magneticism, too.

2. Would I Enjoy It? Page of Swords Rx. Answer: No. I don't think I will be able to handle his manhood. What a weakling I am.

3. Would He Enjoy It? The Star, Rx. Answer: No. Because the sex will not meet his hopes, fantasies, and expectations.

4. What Would Our Sex Be Like? Six of Cups.

♫Like a Virgin♪

5. Will We End Up Having Sex? Ace of Wands, Rx That's a big fat phallic thumbs down. And I'm not complaining considering the terrible sex we'd have anyway. :laugh:

Enjoy!

pink daliha

Great spread, and helpful too!

One question, Do you find the question for the 5th card to be redundant? I'm only asking because 4. What would our sex be like? would render the 5. Will we have sex? moot because if the #4 card is negative/positive, then the answer would be no/yes. In other words the 4th card would be the card that would inform your decision.

What if the 5th card position was something like the Hopes/Fears position in the CC?
Something like what is the gateway/obstacle to intimacy? These are just some suggestions for you to mull over.

ana luisa

Thank you for the neat spread and for teaching me the expression "hitting the sheets":D For non-native speakers, those idioms are true gems !

PeonyInLove

Are you wondering if hitting the sheets with a special someone is worth it? Well, I've got the perfect spread for you. My self-created Tarot Spread for Sex Chemistry!

Layout:

****5****
****4****
*2**1**3*

1. Is there sexual chemistry between us?
2. Would I enjoy it?
3. Would he enjoy it?
4. What would our sex be like?
5. Will we end up having sex?

Here's a sample reading that I've posted in Your Readings and the interpretation was modified with help from my fellow Aeclectics.

1. Is there sexual chemistry between us? The Magician.

I see a man who is confident in his abilities. "I will give you the best show of your life! Just wait and see what I can do with my wand *wink*" This guy has a weapon and he knows how to use it! This card screams magneticism, too.

2. Would I Enjoy It? Page of Swords Rx. Answer: No. I don't think I will be able to handle his manhood. What a weakling I am.

3. Would He Enjoy It? The Star, Rx. Answer: No. Because the sex will not meet his hopes, fantasies, and expectations.

4. What Would Our Sex Be Like? Six of Cups.

♫Like a Virgin♪

5. Will We End Up Having Sex? Ace of Wands, Rx That's a big fat phallic thumbs down. And I'm not complaining considering the terrible sex we'd have anyway. :laugh:

Enjoy!

Hahaha this made me lol... I shall try this spread!

Now I have 'like a Virgin' stuck in my head :/

Enlightenment23

Great spread, and helpful too!

One question, Do you find the question for the 5th card to be redundant? I'm only asking because 4. What would our sex be like? would render the 5. Will we have sex? moot because if the #4 card is negative/positive, then the answer would be no/yes. In other words the 4th card would be the card that would inform your decision.

What if the 5th card position was something like the Hopes/Fears position in the CC?
Something like what is the gateway/obstacle to intimacy? These are just some suggestions for you to mull over.

Thanks for your suggestions =D

Okay so let me clarify: Questions 1-4 create a picture of what WOULD happen if the querent went ahead to make the decision to have sex with a potential suitor. #4 creates the overall picture of enjoyment -- or lack there of. 2 and 3 speaks of the individual thoughts on the deed.

The answer to the 5th question says, "Now that you know what would happen, I'm going to tell you if you'll even manage to end up in bed with him/her."

But your suggestion "What is the gateway/obstacle to intimacy" is a gem. And can lead to a final 6th question card: "What is your advice?" I like it!!!

:heart:

Enlightenment23

Hahaha this made me lol... I shall try this spread!

Now I have 'like a Virgin' stuck in my head :/

Glad I can make you chuckle. ♫Yeah you maaaaake me feel, shiny and neeeew!♪ Teehee!

Thank you for the neat spread and for teaching me the expression "hitting the sheets":D For non-native speakers, those idioms are true gems !

Any time, Ana Luisa!

Barleywine

You forgot the optional "qualifier" card for Position #4: "Does size really matter?" })

I agree that Question #5 is different from Question #4. There is the common belief that "bad sex is better than no sex at all." Everything before that is hypothetical. I'll be interested in how you integrate the "gateway" question. Looks like a good spread for those ubiquitous "Will he/she or won't he/she?" questions.

Girl Archer

Great spread! :thumbs up: what if one gets awesome cards, and then in the Will it happen section, you get a big fat Nope? :laugh: You will be left wondering about missing out on one of the best experiences, right?

Barleywine

Great spread! :thumbs up: what if one gets awesome cards, and then in the Will it happen section, you get a big fat Nope? :laugh: You will be left wondering about missing out on one of the best experiences, right?

Good question. If it's a big fat Trump card "Nope," it could be something unexpected you have no say in (hmm, maybe the spouse finds out about it). If it's a court card, it might mean someone else steps in to "fill the gap," so to speak :)