How do you read if you get 'Moon' and '7/cups' together?

dancingufo

Believe me when I say you're better at my language than I would be at yours (whatever that is)!
That's so kind of you, Rodney. :)

If you're asking about the relationship, you're asking about the thing, the connection between the two of you. But if you're asking about your relationship with him, then you're asking about your feelings for or actions toward him.

So the Moon as the state of the relationship could mean the relationship is moving through a natural cycle. But the Moon as your relationship to him could mean that you're deluding yourself about how he feels toward you.

Does that make sense?

Rodney

Yes, I asked about our relationship not just about my relationship to him. Sometimes it's hard to give a exact question to tarot. Do you think it could be reflected more my feeling or my side even if I asked about 'our' relationship? Just I'm wondering it.

Yes. Your interpretation makes sense enough. I'm glad to hear yours. :)

dancingufo

Yes I had these two turn up repeatedly for a relationship that stalled and never went anywhere. Eventually I came to realise this meaning for them.

- Moon, not so much illusions but breaking through illusions by squarely facing your fears. In practical terms it typically means that the outer circumstances mirror your deepest fears and the way out is through, not by running away. You have to be willing to entertain the idea's that the circumstances are pointing to and resolve how you feel about it before forward movement is possible. The Moon reflects the shadow aspects inside of you by projecting them onto your situation. The way to deal with it is to look at what's happening and realise why, what's inside of you causing this?

Seven Of Cups, this is the card of illusions and often is accompanied by drama. But there is also an implied choice here. Are you going to continue on in this drama or are you going to remove yourself from it by doing what's necessary? That by the way does not necessarily mean end a relationship/contact etc. It depends what the drama is, what your fears the previous month were and what you know about the situation, rather than how things appear. But the seven of cups does imply a choice needs to be made.

Hi, Absynthe.
Thanks for your help.

Yes, I (or both of us) have fears about our relationship and it has never been solved. As your interpretation we would face it. Sounds better than running away because (I think) we always ran away from our real problem.

And actually my 7/cups doesn't really mean about choice. (Just I think so). There's no seven cups on a picture, so he doesn't seem have to make a choice. It shows more illusion or fantasy than choice. But you gave me better insight to understand about my reading. Many thanks!!!