The Gothic Tarot by Vargo - The Gothic Tarot forum is back!!!

WolfyJames

Wow! What happened? I thought the threads would be forgotten in the oblivion but it looks like Solandia had a change of heart. Whoever is behind this I thank you. :)

P.S. My little finger tells me Alissa did it...

annik

Hurray! I missed the place!

September Pixie

YAY!!! I have missed this place!!

satinangel

Just ordered my deck from Tarot Garden--supposed to be here Friday or Saturday...looking forward to joining you!!!!

~SatinAngel~

Alissa

WolfyJames said:
Wow! What happened? I thought the threads would be forgotten in the oblivion but it looks like Solandia had a change of heart. Whoever is behind this I thank you. :)

P.S. My little finger tells me Alissa did it...
No, no, no... not my influence in the least! All Solandia's decision, I guess.

Glad to see the AT Gothic threads have a home once again.

mercenary30

This is very cool to see!

Other than the big three, this is one of the most thorough study groups on the site!

seneris

I'd have to agree with Mercenary30. This study group has helped me a lot in understanding the cards, it even made me appreciate them more. In fact, I'm even buying a second copy of this deck - one for reading and one for keeping. That's the very first time I will be doing that.
So hopefully it will continue to grow, and become even more thorough than it already is.

satinangel

Just wanted to pop back in and let you all know that my deck arrived at about noon today -- have spent quite awhile now looking through the deck and sharing the artwork with my family -- I have to say I am quite smitten with this beautiful deck!

Having trouble putting it down! Can't wait to do a reading with it!

~SatinAngel~