Rosetta

The one with 90 cards, can't think of the name

fifth?

i love the Ananda. Wish i had it.

SilverPath

Tabula Mundi

And Rosetta tarot

Naomi Ningishzidda

I haven't started in thoth yet, but this makes sense for the maiden mother crone. Hmmm.

Crowley's perpetual misogyny would have blinded him to it as well, but when it comes down to the bottom line I think that he did not make the switch finally because of two reasons, first it was VERY radical "Crowley didn't have a Crowley" so to speak, and second he did not have enough time or incentive to work on the tarot to completion. Things were bitter between him and Harris towards the end. He was the Master, she was the student, and while I understand he could be unreasonable she should not have treated the Great Work so glibly, not delving into it fully and with the right intentions. The ancient Hermeticists called this the Sin of Curiosity.

DDwarks

Bumping this!
Does the Tabula Mundi belongs to this list?

Edited...
What are your thoughts on the Amado 777?

Zephyros

Bumping this!
Does the Tabula Mundi belongs to this list?

Edited...
What are your thoughts on the Amado 777?

The Tabula Mundi is very much so! In fact I would say it is the most important Thoth deck to come out in recent years. Really brilliant.

ayakasan

While the Book of Azathoth Tarot has images mostly inspired by the RWS imagery, its minors have the Thoth keywords printed on them (ie. Science for the 6 of Swords), and it uses Princes and Princesses instead of Pages and Knights. I don't know if this is enough to include it on the list, but the creator of the deck has stated that the deck was born of a mix of Thoth and RWS traditions, and I didn't see it mentioned yet in the thread. It's the deck I learned on, so I'm quite fond of it.

Luna's Crone

the creator of the book of azathoth should have a book out at the end of this year, or beginning of next. not sure if it will be novel like, descriptive like. I should have asked.