My Lenormand (well I try to do one)

bibouba

Lenormand French school

Hello everyone,
I have a small project to create my own Lenormand and trying to incorporate on the cards as many elements as I can for an easier reading.

I propose you to show you my first card and I'm very open to all critical advice.

There is a description of the meaning of the card (eg 6 of Diamonds) and also the general sense of the Lenormand cards + some help for the timing.

ugnu.jpg

Waiting for your comments.

reall

beautiful art!:)) not sure for text and extra elements it's new to me but I guess it make your deck original so keep it up!^^ lolz ;))

bibouba

Thx a lot for your comments.

The top icons are used to understand what means the 6 of diamonds (here loss or gain in financial matters depends on the surrounder cards)

The the lower icon is the general meaning of the Lenormand (luck, chance with the fatma hand).

Then, you've Timing and astrological indications on the side of the card.

reall

ok! tnx4 clarification!:) it's good idea to include all this elements!:) guess this may be perfect starter deck?:) wonder what other lenormand readers will think about it?:)
it's hard to get much feedback here, maybe you should post on some Lenormand specialized forums as well?:)

bibouba

My second card:

f05y.jpg

I choose the main theme of my deck. It will be the 18th century/ Marie-Antoinette theme.

reall

:)oh! like MA theme!^^ it looks beautiful!^^ like your choice of white horse for rider!^^ that's what I did for my lenormand!:)) and those litle icons looks good!^^ but not sure for text at sides?x,x /maybe it's my vision but not sure it'll be easy to read when printed?x,x :))

bibouba

This is my 3rd card :

rxve.jpg

I'm going to try to be more explicit:

10 of spades on top.
The two icons that surround the 10 of spades: sadness - misfortunes (with concept of speed with the guillotine)

The main image related to the timeframe of Marie Antoinette (theme of my deck). This the Hermione, the ship which carried Lafayette to America.

The two icons at the bottom give the general idea of the card: new start and trip.

I wait to see for what you've understood.

Kisses to all and thank you again for your help.

ana luisa

I just saw this thread and have to say I LOVE what I've seen so far !!! The cards are so CRISP!!!! The choice of colors is bright but not offensive to the eyes and to me, the addition of items at the top is the icing on the cake. REALLY well done ! My only suggestion is that perhaps the timing on the sides take a bit of the "flow" of the card . Does it make sense ? For instance, the Ship card, to me, depending on the reading, takes a direction (right or left). I know I would be bummed if I saw the writings while figuring out the direction. Not that they are not necessary or important (the timing, I mean) but just the location...

:heart::thumbsup:

bibouba

I took into account of your problem for the written sentences of the cards.

Today is the house card. The image dipect "Le petit Trianon" Marie-Antoinette castle.

hcd6.jpg