Purple Thoth the best or other colours of Thoth?

MizGrace

Top is purple US games
Bottom deck is mirror of the soul

rygD

I am even more new to Thoth decks than you. I have been aware of it and its significance for a couple decades, but never gave it more than a passing glance. To be honest, I kinda like the Liber T deck better, however recently I have been interested in some of the more important decks, so Thoth is what I will be eventually getting. The Mirror of the Soul one looks nice and vibrant. It's it OOP? Although I prefer smaller decks it seems everyone suggests the larger ones, so maybe I will just go with the largest size if I can find one that looks that good that is decent quality and affordable. I have never really been too fond of Crowley and here I am trying to find the "best" version of his tarot.

Thanks to everyone that posted here. This is a very helpful thread. Is there anywhere that has a collection of all the rejected cards?

MizGrace

I dont know any further on the decks myself someone else might well know. Good luck on finding the deck that is right for you.Nice to meet you.

ravenest

I would like to understand the comparisons between different sets of Thoth decks. what makes one more important then the other. I have a purple with 3 magicians in. I thought I had a blue set but its not. what the stock is like, size of cards, if there are any major differences between the decks and colours of the boxes.

I am new to Thoth had them a longtime as a gift yet I am drawn to the other style people looking like people and lots of scenery. I am starting to delve into this now its a new journey.tyvm

For me it was mostly the color, the 'greenie' is a bit sickly for me. Also considering the detail and symbolic complexity, I prefer the large size.