2 sitter for a time reading.

CosmicBeing

One sitter or two sitters? :D

I want to know Will I get a job I want and when?

Well the Ascendent is 1 degree.. so might be too early to tell or you may change your mind or not 100% confident the job you think you want is the job you really want.

But, I'll read it and see what it may give.

1st house = scorpio= Mars
10th house = Leo = Sun

Mars in pisces in 5th house
Sun in Aquarius in 3rd house

Mars does not aspect Sun.

So it might be a No.

It's kind of tricky been sitting for a while...I can't figure out a timing maybe because there isn't a clear yes here.

I think since Moon is in 1st house and also in a sign of detriment... Moon is also the lord of 9th house. It may indicate long distance is the issue, higher education is the issue, or something 9th house related.

I hope this was helpful! I will keep looking at the chart to see if I can find a timing...but I think timing is only meant to work for a yes answer.

Let me know if you see anything I do not...still learning timing. So don't take it to heart I can be wrong.
https://postimg.org/image/j5h81u7hr/

Ronia

The jobs I want are mostly in universities - 9th house. Of course, I simply cannot afford to not find another job, so... it may be too early although I've been interviewing for long.

CosmicBeing

The jobs I want are mostly in universities - 9th house. Of course, I simply cannot afford to not find another job, so... it may be too early although I've been interviewing for long.

Moon leaves scorpio in 15 degrees

Scorpio= fixed
1st house Angular

Longest= Months
Medium= weeks
fastest= days

Fixed+Angular= Months

It will take moon 3-4 days to enter into saggittarius
So I would say maybe in 3 to 4 Months you will get a job.
Between April to the end of May 2017.

Ronia

I'll certainly let you know if that's the case. If we take the angular house as fastest and fixed sign as slowest, it may be 3-4 weeks too. Another way to look at it (but it wouldn't be strictly timing) is to consider Moon as ruler of 9th which is 3rd from 7th (contracts) and wait and see if it does "come to me" as she is in the Ascendant. One company is checking my references.

CosmicBeing

I'll certainly let you know if that's the case. If we take the angular house as fastest and fixed sign as slowest, it may be 3-4 weeks too. Another way to look at it (but it wouldn't be strictly timing) is to consider Moon as ruler of 9th which is 3rd from 7th (contracts) and wait and see if it does "come to me" as she is in the Ascendant. One company is checking my references.

just be wary that a job you want may end up being a job you don't really want in the end.. which might be why I had problems finding an aspect in addition it's a early sign.

But I do think it's interesting that the career you are pursuing is a 9th ruler and it sits in your ascendant.. it is just in detriment..meaning it will have to leave that sign before you actually get a job you really want.

just my theory. I am using john fawley's (sp?) method. He considers Angular and fixed signs the slowest.

But, In another horary book I have (that I have trouble reading for some reason)...I believe sees angular as fast moving houses.

Another method is John frawley says look at an emphermis (spelling?) and find the date. The emphermis indicates January 23rd 2016 (moon in sag) I believe... just think that might be very early, but always a possibility.

Keep me updated!

Ronia

Oh OK, I don't use Frawley. I know his timing method, yes. To me angular houses are equal to cardinal signs but this is the older way (which I use).

The Moon is on my natal MC, though and this matters. I'll keep you posted.

CosmicBeing

Oh OK, I don't use Frawley. I know his timing method, yes. To me angular houses are equal to cardinal signs but this is the older way (which I use).

The Moon is on my natal MC, though and this matters. I'll keep you posted.

What is the old way explanation for angular houses being fast? curious.

Ronia

A planet in an angular house has accidental dignity, e.g has power to act and it's like cardinal sign placement. There is not much hesitation. I want it, I'm after it. That kind of mentality. :D

CosmicBeing

A planet in an angular house has accidental dignity, e.g has power to act and it's like cardinal sign placement. There is not much hesitation. I want it, I'm after it. That kind of mentality. :D

Ah I think he spoke of something like that in his book. Let me look it up..

pg150 of The Horary textbook by John Frawley
" Signs: cardinal (shortest), Mutable(medium), Fixed(longest)
House: Cadent(shortest), Succedent(medium), Angular(longest)
But: Volition can make angular fast and cadent slow."

(paraphrase) If you see the significator has the mentality to go for what he/she want this can make the Angular fast and the Cadent slow​

My question... how can you really tell if the person has the mentality to act? I mean I guess planet that signify the person could...like saturn. But, I have read don't always perceive saturn as unable to go for what it want... it's more methodically... so would just make that person not fast to act.