The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Eowyn

Last post was number 1000!!!!
Did I get a prize? Did I? Did I?

Netzach

I know the prize I'd like . . . I'd like enough time to get on with my Nonny cards!

Netzach

OK, I need some advice please, folks. What have you been using for your cards? I did mine first in watercolour pencil . . . and it was too pale. Then I went over it with Sharpies . . . and it's too dark! What else will work on this card stock? Has anyone tried acrylics?

canid

You could use acrylics but the paste/tube kind may crack on cardstock; I'd go with liquid acrylic. What about permanent markers? All colors, all tip sizes, just not blendable. And watercolor pencils really should be fine; I've seen & done many pieces that were beautiful; the trick is to continue to layer them.

blackroseivy

YIKES - I have a lot of work to do... :(

I've had a LOT going on lately. But I know what my ideas are - just have to get them down on the cards.

I have a week at my parents' before I can work on them; they'll be done by the week after next, though (d'oh WHY did I not bring them WITH me?! >< ).

Guiding Cauldron

Aww some REALLY cool cards we have going on! I can't believe its been 3 weeks since I drew the pents card- ack! I guess I better drag my lazy behind and finish off the other one soon :) Although I have to say some of my best work is when I'm under pressure lol

Time for chocolate! Actually I could go for a zingy Po-boy and beer; but since I don't have either of those indoors chocolate will have to do :)

Jyscal

YAY!!
My cards will be finished by Friday so i can post them next week sometime. I think this is the most exciting time, seeing the hard work and effort come to fruition! Good luck everyone else with your cards they're all really beautifull!

All Is One

That's great Jyscal!!!!

I'm really going to wait. I'm not inspired but I have been looking at different decks trying to get ideas.

blackroseivy

Me, I was busy/lazy combo when I had the materials. NOW I don't have 'em & I'm INSPIRED - eek (shmousie)!!